Unknown Lag Source

There is unknown lag on my game. It is identified by waiting a while in the game. I do not know why or how - nobody knows. I need someone to help me out asap.

Use the Script Preformance menu to find out why. It is probably a data “leakage”

Thats not very much to work with, are there physics involved? Is there a lot of parts?

1 Like

Not many parts at all actually, it’s very small. Only one dropping object. It lags more and more you are in the game.

1 Like

Where can I find this? If I can, I’ll look into it.

1 Like

It should be in the view tab where you can locate other menus.

Can you give more info?
Whats happening when it occurs?
What are you doing when it occurs?
etc etc…

Damn it, didnt show the fps.

Although, I can tell you it was 60fps now 30fps.

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics, 3700 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 5.93 GB
AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 11 Graphics
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics

1 Like

Usually when these type of problems occur, it’s mainly because of what their script is doing.

For example, are any of your Scripts running while true/false/wait() do statements?

Is there multiple parts being created constantly that you dont know about? Etc

1 Like

EDIT:

EDIT2: info2

I checked ingame aswell.

There is a for i loop and something to wait for a value to be 0.

A for loop shouldn’t cause significant lag unless it is iterating through a lot of values. Have you checked Script Performance yet?

It’s a very long wait, just letting you know. as its a waiting game for a item, plus to debug now unfortunately.

JESUS CHRIST, HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS?! - a ton of messages were being cloned.

1 Like

Okay, it’s fixed. Sorry if I wasted your time.