Unlisting and closing of topic

Roblox support has nothing to do with the Developer Forum, even though it’s an official website. Contacting DET is what he has to do, since it’s easier and he’ll surely get a response soon.

As you also said:

DD isn’t used to make random posts containing polls about things you know that will never happen. The catalog would be flooded with copies of shirts, the economy would be destroyed. Even though it isn’t a feature request, it’s still better to make one (this has already been requested, however I cannot find the topic at the moment).

Also, now that I’m typing, I have to tell you that posts usually get hidden if they get flagged. Your post must have been reported, this really isn’t something that you have to care about.

Feedback in PMs is still given. When a thread is locked, you’re sometimes given a reason about this action.

No, you can’t. PA was phased out and you can no longer post in Platform Feedback unless you have the Regular role. Do not spread misinformation.

TL1 users cannot post on platforum feedback because PA is removed

I wasn’t given feedback, that’s surprising.

The DET member must have forgotten it, only the content of the message is pre-made. I guess the message is still given manually.

2 Likes

Or maybe DET is in the process of writing feedback

The messages are pre-made. Even if they weren’t, it really wouldn’t take someone so much time to compose a message.

Impossible, it was closed two days back.

Unfortunately, the topic you’ve created doesn’t fit with the standards of the #development-discussion. The category’s description states the following: For discussing any and all topics related to development on Roblox. Meaning, it is with the development of Roblox, clothing doesn’t fit in that category.

Your idea that you’ve brought up below here:

can be posted in #platform-feedback:website-features. It seems that you don’t have access to posting in that category, however, don’t let that stop you. There may be another topic similar to yours to which you can like and elaborate about it in the form of a reply.

Please understand, there are thousands, possibly over 50 thousand users, on the devforum. They have to manage, message, and take care of the forum. It may take a few days for a response due to the sheer number of users to the ratio of the low number of moderators/Roblox staff.

I hope this clears up your confusion.

Your topic had nothing to do with development, that’s why.

Development Discussion is for discussing development on Roblox, not improvements or bugs about Roblox. Topics about this in this category will be shut down because they create bubbles where people give very valuable feedback about something that Roblox has an extremely unlikely chance of ever seeing. The people replying to these topics think they’re helping by enthusing about how much they want something, or how much some issue affects them, but in reality they’re shouting into the void. You should bump a Platform Feedback topic instead so these people can leave their feedback there instead.

For your issue I’m almost certain there are multiple feature request threads that already exist. You should reply there with your use-cases and motivation for needing this.

If you want to discuss a feature or rally support for it, you should encourage it be done on the feature request thread.

2 Likes

To be fair it is kind of hard for tl1 users to support an existing feature request, given that they can’t reply to topics there. However in the topic OP links, the lock notice says to send a message to DevEngagementTeam, so is this like an alternative to post approval in the meantime? Should this be the flow until the replacement by Devrel comes in?