Unofficial Discord Servers for International Developers

Nice to know that there’s Roblox Community’s based on specific places in the world on discord, It’ll come in handy for people who don’t speak English.

We did it! After so long working on it, we are glad to present Roblox Brasil. :sunglasses:
(Somethings are still WIP, but it’s mainly to-do with the staff section)
This is our logo, made by @CodingLucas: image

5 Likes

Sorry for late reply! I just added you and joined the discord, feel free to join France’s one to get a Ambassador role! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you - joined :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Added as ambassador! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also proud to announce the creation of the Australian Branch of the Roblox DevForum !

Here’s our logo created by myself.

We welcome everyone, including those that aren’t from Australia or members of the DevForum yet!

7 Likes

Added, feel free to join ours to be added as an ambassador :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is someone working on a norwegian discord server? If not, then I can create one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve spent some time, and I am very happy to present the creation of the Roblox Norway discord server! (Still working on the discord server.)

Here is the logo that I created.
NorgeFlagg

6 Likes

Added!

3 Likes

Im creating it LOL
I have the post pending with the link to join tho…

4 Likes

Thanks, I will wait for the link to be accepted and then I will add it to the list! :smiley:

1 Like

UnOfficial Spanish Discord Sever Community by me
Link: https://discord.gg/mRDzMNN

5 Likes

I like the design of those Roblox logos they are very nice looking.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to make a canadian server let me know. :innocent:

ROBLOXCanadaLogo

9 Likes

In my opinion it’d look better if the flag wasn’t tilted.

2 Likes

This is cool, a really nice way to meet new people. I could create a server for Finish Roblox developers, traders, players, ect.

1 Like

Gotta make an unofficial Swedish DevForum Discord Server. Check down the poll here, because I don’t know the true amount of members around here who are Swedish.

• I am Swedish.
  • I am not Swedish.

0 voters

3 Likes

Thanks for creating this idea. I already joined Roblox Turkey Discord server and people in that server helped me to get deep in Roblox Studio.

Btw I joined the France version too. Can I have a ambassador role please?

1 Like

Only admins of a nation server can get the ambassador role from what Ik.

4 Likes