[EBR] Unveiling my 3-year progress all-studio building showcase - The Scarlet Chateau

After multiple restarts, revisions, and on/off development over the past three years, I’m opening to the public my best (and most likely final) building showcase: The Scarlet Chateau

showcasethumbnail

if you’d like to visit, you can find the game here: [EBR] The Scarlet Chateau Build Showcase - Roblox

This showcase will house some of the best and technically-involved of my building creations. A few of the items worth noting are:

• 3d painting (built completely out of parts. Layered and well-lit to produce 3D effect. No viewportframe or scripting effect is used. you can position your screen inside for a better angle of that)

• floor mural (beneath the 3d painting. no decals are present)

• frigate stern (back wall opposite the 3d painting, up by the ceiling. seamlessly curves on 2 axis, no meshes used)

• library ceiling (you can find it atop the staircase tower if you jump to the other side once reaching the top)

• bird (inspired by displays at the Roblox History Museum)

A few beauty shots

I recommend visiting in-game rather than viewing screenshots here. you can find the game here: [EBR] The Scarlet Chateau Build Showcase - Roblox

51 Likes

Absolutely stunning work, I remember way back in the day developing along side you. I’d get inspiration off of you. Keep being the great imaginative person you are, god-speed to you and your endeavors brother!

5 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words my friend

3 Likes

That looks absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous showcase and I love it all!

3 Likes

The 3D painting effect was really impressive! I joined the game without reading any of the post and it was really a “wow” moment to see, super well done :slight_smile: I also really liked the double helix staircase effect you had, jumping to the other one to see the library area was really cool. Overall an amazing piece of work, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

This honestly amazing, that’s all I can say

3 Likes

Woah

1 Like

Easily one of the best builds I’ve seen on Roblox, I’m running your game on a 4 year old laptop so I have to run on the lowest graphic settings but it still looks absolutely incredible, especially the front of the Chateau, it just looks so detailed. Also the fact it’s all made within studio meaning it’s all parts is also just mind-blowing, keep it up like honestly

1 Like

I am in awe. This is one of the best builds I’ve ever seen on any platform.

2 Likes

Most definitely a stunning piece of art. Well done.

1 Like

Thank you guys, it means a lot.

1 Like

Very cool, Fourpapa1.

Now add future lightning to make it 5x better :wink:

How did you manage to nail the ceiling?

It actually is set up with future lighting, but only a select few lightsources have shadows enabled. (mainly the ones pointing at statues, for emphasis). The showcase wouldn’t run at all otherwise

1 Like

That’s amazing, it doesn’t even look like roblox anymore LOL!

1 Like

Oh my god. This literally looks like it’s straight from a triple A game. Keep up the absolutely gorgeous and awe-inducing work, looks extremely lovely.

1 Like

It is absolutely incredible, I have adopted a majority-mesh workflow now so I am absolutely amazed by seeing this level of detail achieved with only parts. The amount of effort and dedication it must have taken is absolutely insane. It felt very nostalgic, and reminded me of builds and showcases from the early 2010’s. Definitely spend time here.

1 Like

This is such an impressive project and I praise your ambition and ability to create such natural/smooth-looking curves only in studio. I actually saw your tutorial and was very impressed by your approach on creating these curves. The architecture is simply amazing and the lighting is pleasing. Good work, and I’m looking forward to your next showcase!

1 Like

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH
This is a guaranteed ticket into ebr lol

This user already got into EBR.

1 Like

I love this showcase so much, everything about it is perfect. The lighting and the amount of detail. Dont get me started on the 3d painting!!! That was so pretty i was in awe

1 Like