[Up to 50,000 robux]⁣ ((CLEETUS ATTACK)) LOOKING FOR SCRIPTER, UI, TEXTURE ARTIST, ANIMATION

Hi, am a very experienced modeller and am asking if u do need one if so message me on discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hi, I’m have 3 year experience in roblox studio and this is my porfolio

Awesome! I will get back to you as soon as I can. : D

How are you gonna make the game if your Roblox account is deleted?

Hey when will we know whether we got the job, and have u received my email, My email is H^^^th.sh^^^ad@gmail.com (not saying full email for obvious reasons)

Roblox is already reviewing the problem, as the ban was due to similar problems that have happened in studio. Used a car model for a fun race, and they put something in the game. : )

2 Likes

Hi, am a 3d modeller i would like to join this development team as i have a lot of experience modelling. Please send me a message on discord and am very serious about joining this team. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Alright, thank you for applying!

Greetings, everyone!

We are now looking for the position of animator! If you are a professional animator, please do not be afraid to contact us if interested.

Read above for more information about this position.

Hello! I have applied over email and the subject is under Animator Application, i’ve included my portfolio and everything you need in said email, I hope to work with you soon.

Best regards,

OutPraised, Jack

Awesome! I will get back to you as soon as I can. : )

1 Like

I am interested in the scripter position.

Portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

I do not have discord.

Email: airsoft561roblox@gmail.com [Business Email]

Excited,
airsoft561.

Awesome, our staff team will get back to you as soon as we can!

I note, if requried I can provide my PERSONAL email in messages if it is required.

Nope, personal information will be kept with yourself. : )

Hello sir! I am professional artist! So I can surely work for u! Also I am animator so I can animate too! My discord is Riddoff#3566! Pls dm me so we can speak)

Alrighty, I will get back to you as soon as I can! : )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.