[Up to 500$/Project]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a Builder / Modeler!⁣ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 145,000 ROBUX/Project]

Hello… I am very interested. How should we carry on with a discussion?
Btw my discord is:
Exaboy#2811

1 Like

Hello, I have 3 years of experience in modeling I can model Hard-Surface and Organic model and I know how to procedurally texture and make normal and height maps that are used in “The Future is Bright” to make advanced shaders.

I believe that I meet all your requirements.

This is my discord, I know there’s a less than likely chance you’ll reach out to me there: Dvlpr#0352

All my well-done works are posted in my twitter: https://twitter.com/iDvIpr

Adios

1 Like

Please shoot us a devforum message instead!

Please shoot us a devforum message!

Hi! I sent you a message by Discord! I did not send you my portfolio here because I only have my projects in loose images and it is more comfortable to send them by discord, sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

interested: (OUTDATED) Building and GFX Portfolio / Commisions

i cannot do lighting super well, but as you are i message only via devforum

1 Like

Heyo, i’m interested. Kd12306 - Builder/3D-Modeler [Closed] - My Portfolio, hope to peek some interest.

1 Like

Hello there, I have around 4 years of experience on Roblox studio and I major in Building but I do have modelling abilities. I’ve worked on many projects in the past and work well in big development teams (10+). My lighting skills are above average due to my showcasing habits and I’d be overjoyed to work on this project. Here is my portfolio & Discord, I hope to talk soon and discuss this in more depth, many thanks.
Barl#3179

1 Like

Austin is the name. Currently involved in 2 projects and have done past ones such as Fishing Simulator, Blade Of Honor, games with ColdDeveloper, Kensizo, and more, I build professionally any form of design including low poly and texturing.
-Looking for side projects and saving money.
-Whatever you need done will be made efficiently and quickly.
Add me here for any questions or interests: Austune#4610

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in this position and have also sent you a DM. Thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

Hello!

1 Like

That’s great, but please shoot us a devforum message instead!

Heya! Please shoot us a devforum message instead!

I am a decent 3d modeler, and if you could message me at Melz#1313 or here on the dev forum I’d be glad to talk.

1 Like

Shoot us a devforum message instead, please!

Hello, I’m a 15 years old roblox developer, I build for 3 years now and I model for 1 year I have some issues with textures but I can deal with them, here is my portfolio [PORTFOLIO] UI Designer, Builder, Modeler | SamRBX contact me on discord SamRBX#7330

1 Like

Thank you I applied, hope I succeed.

1 Like