[Up to 750$ USD/Month]⁣⠀[REVLO]⠀ ⠀ Revlo is looking for a LUA Programmer!⁣ ⠀ ⠀ ⁣[Alternatively up to 220,000 ROBUX/Month]

Nothing to do with this post bud, I’m talking about how he always goes on posts and just makes little irrelevant comments

4 Likes

Please don’t be disrespectful and immature, and your comment is really subjective, just because you find his replies as “meaningless” does not mean everyone does. I think his reply was very useful and I’m sure many others do, If you have nothing constructive to say then don’t make a post.

4 Likes

To be honest, 750 dollars a month is a lot of money, personally speaking I think that the payment is perfect.
It’s not what varjoy said, but how he said it.

3 Likes

We are still hiring scripters! Shoot us a message if you are interested in applying for that job!!

2 Likes

Hiya, really sorry for that late reply. Thank you for applying to Revlo Games! If you have discord, could you please add Kemo7y#8319 on discord?

2 Likes

I don’t feel like saying i am a professional scripter or something but hey! i learn fast and my script skills are decent, i would like to partecipate this project.

If you want you can hire me on trial for a week and then decide if hire me or not, i would like to join to learn a lot about script/builds and Animations, hope to work with you

Portfolio: Denisxdx3 Portfolio

4 Likes

Hello! I sent a friend request! Cakeyy#2977

3 Likes

Yes! We are still hiring! Feel free to apply if you are interested.

2 Likes

Sent some messages + Portfolio! Please respond

3 Likes

plz check my appeal on messages m8

3 Likes

Just sent a message with my portfolio and a bit about myself, my portfolio again
https://badles-game-design-portfolio.webnode.com/

3 Likes

Hey, sorry for the late reply! Yeah, we are still hiring. If you have discord, could you send Kemo7y#8319 a friend request (and send him the stuff)?

2 Likes

The job is 2-3 hours a day, not 5.

making it a 14 - 21 hour job, not 35 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are still hiring! Shoot us a message! If you are a discord user, then please add Kemo7y#8319!

3 Likes

Added you.
varjoy#4366
eeee30chars

3 Likes

Still hiring! Follow the “How To Apply” tips!

2 Likes

Where can I access the application? I joined both discord servers and I see nothing about an application. I have my portfolio if that’s the only thing you need.

3 Likes

Alright, I messaged him with my application, portfolio, and code snippets as requested.

3 Likes

Revlo™️ is still hiring scripters! Shoot us a message if you are interested in applying for that job!!!

4 Likes

Hello i am interested
Here’s my Portfolio

Portfolio

[CLOSED] |Heikouzen's Portfolio

:

3 Likes