[Upcoming] ToonWorlds!

Introduction

Hello! Rubber Duck Games wants to share some of our progress on ToonWorlds with the community! You have probably heard of us before from a previous post.

ToonWorlds is an 3D Platformer/ Adventure game where the player will have to travel through different worlds, completing objectives, defeating enemies, collecting items, and more! I will not reveal anymore information in order to keep our idea safe. I guess you’ll just have to find out more on your own haha.

Progress of World one [Sunlit Meadows]

Community creations

Our Discord

Our community has been active and growing since day one! We interact with our members by having weekly game nights, movie nights, hosting giveaways, and more! We allow the community to contribute to the game by having art contests! Members can share accessory ideas, creature designs, environmental concepts, etc. for them to possibly be implemented into the game!
If you are interested, feel free to join, however, be aware that we’ve created an accidental duck army.

Group

27 Likes

It looks amazing, and not just because I’m your fellow duck friend :wink:

3 Likes

Looks like a fun game! Can’t wait to play it soon.

3 Likes

I love the build style. The game looks fun.

3 Likes

Nice to see you again fallen! DM me on dizzy please.

1 Like

This is a fun and interesting game. Will try it once released

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I hope you will enjoy it

1 Like

I can’t wait to play this game when it comes out! Roblox needs more platformer games and this looks like a very well-done game!

Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

It looks very good! I would definitely play it!

1 Like

After being in the Discord server for roughly 10 minutes, I can say that not only did I get told that if I left I’d have commandos chasing me down, and I already got threatened to be banned for the mere existence of my soul :pensive:

JOKES ASIDE

The community from what I’ve seen is exactly what I love to see in communities, engagement. There’s people who’re WILLING to talk to you AND have public events, even if this isn’t related to the game itself I’d 100% to check out the community first. Good on you for that

The Game

Ugh, it’s exactly what I want to see in a game. It’s vibrant and really satisfying to look at, it keeps me wanting to see more, and I love the style of it. It reminds me of one of my dream projects I want to make so I may seem a bit biased… but HEY. Good luck on your game, from the few pictures you’ve shown. I love what you’re going for and the type of game you’re going for. Keep working and I can wait to see it

4 Likes

Omg the game looks good but did you just name your game off my name? Jk! Lol

2 Likes

I’m keeping a note of this, I LOVE games like this

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

1 Like

LOL! Most definitely haha. In all seriousness though, thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that

Epic game. Can’t wait for release.

1 Like

I greatly appreciate your feedback, kind sir.

1 Like