Update on our game

So me & @3MASTER9 have just finished editing our game, we still have a few more things to add, but I want your feedbakc on our game so far, we have also added a key where you need to find it to get in the house faster.

*Badges are coming soon

Come check it out Wait 4 hours to get in the house - Roblox

2 Likes

Just played the game and these are my thoughts.

• Since I’m on mobile, the inventory buttons are too big and the timer is right behind it. I suggest moving the timer somewhere else. Or if you would like to keep it there, I recommend getting the AutoScale UI Plugin to size a GUI correctly on mobile and pc.

• Remove the motorcycles. What are people going to do with them?

• Make the house/church or whatever the building is and make it smaller. Make the Baseplate bigger.

• When I joined the game, I got a notification saying “Teleportation failed to a place that is restricted” or something. That means you have free models and they have a virus in them that teleports a player who joins into another game.

Hopefully this helped.

1 Like

I played for a while. This is the same idea as another game thats been made. The map design really reminds me of 2013 roblox which is nice. I shiftlocked looked through the wall and saw a key and chairs. If there is no badge then theres less of a point to playing the game. Your game can use more design,the house itself is really big and bland and you could add leaderboards of longest waited time or something like that. Add an obby, who knows? something to make people want to stay. I could’ve glitched through the wall so you may want to add more security to it. Also, some parts of the map are colliding (like the hidden ladder)

2 Likes