[UPDATED] AQTIS | GFX Designer

Hello there! I’m “Aqtis” on Roblox. I’m 18 years old. I’m from :sri_lanka: Sri Lanka , and I’ve just started learning and I’m quite new to this field.

I really love to render scenes and to make icons and thumbnails. I’m also more interested in cartoony style design. I’ve also just started learning Adobe Illustrator, its quite fun and also frustrating sometimes. I’m also a student and this isn’t my full-time career so I wont be that active in this platform but once I’m assigned to something I’ll keep on working.

I’m really friendly and I always love working with a team. I’ve been on ROBLOX since 2013, if you would like to message me, feel free to message me on Discord (I check my messages everyday) because I’m not that active in the DevForum.

I also should share my weaknesses too,

• I’m a bit slow than most of the designers that you have met, that doesn’t mean that I’m not motivated therefore please don’t contact me if you’re in a rush.

I have attached all my previous work below, please check them out!

LOGOS

3PvTf80b_400x400

EBaX8RUXkAACRkD

GAME AND YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS

final checkps
finalcutout

Untitled-1tefgvteaq

OTHER PROJECTS

t4g5

dota_2_lol

riodrawing
vfebvhjre

I usually work only on weekends, I’ll extend my work time very soon. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Prices are negotiable, I usually charge above :robux: 500 / +3 USD.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via ROBLOX at: https://www.roblox.com/users/51284732/profile

• I’m very active on Discord, I read my messages everday. Discord Username: Aqtis#5948
  • You can also find me on Twitter. @Aqtiss

Have fun and stay safe! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Just a little off topic question, I know, but what font did you use for the texts in your topic like ‘Payment’?

1 Like

Added you on discord, would you be able to do some UIs for my game?

(12904#1757)

1 Like

Museo Sans Rounded, I think they used that font for Duolingo, not sure about that though. :thinking:

1 Like

You are EXTREMELY talented at designing! Your faces you made are fantastic!

1 Like

Love it. For smaller projects though, I think 700 is too much.

2 Likes

I vouch for AQTIS. He has an outstanding work ethic, he is a VERY kind and overall nice guy with a very positive attitude, he is always on time, and he is very trustworthy and respectful of your work regardless of what you do or what he is making for you.

Very appreciative of all he’s done for me and my studio. :slight_smile:

2 Likes