CLOSED! 2D Drawings | KxraDraws

ABOUT ME

:star: Heyo! I’m Kira, or KxraDraws, and I’m a fulltime freelance 2d illustrator and 3d game artist. I’ve been making art and video games for Roblox for over 4 years now and I’m wanting to expand my portfolio everyday.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

BEFORE PAYMENT IS SENT THROUGH, PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS. I WILL ASK AND YOU CANNOT PURCHASE UNTIL YOU’VE READ AND AGREED.

• Please come to me respectfully! My pricing is my pricing, please don’t assume you’re gonna get some kinda deal or something.
  • Paypal payment over $45 USD will be through invoice!
  • ALL PAYMENT IS BEFORE THE COMMISSION HAS STARTED! If you’re not comfortable with that, I understand! These are my terms though.
  • You CANNOT preform a chargeback through paypal for ANY REASON!
  • USD payment is through paypal, RBX payment is through groupfunds or t-shirt (Commissioner pays taxes) I do charge a exchanger fee when it comes to robux, meaning that paypal and devex robux pricing won’t be exactly the same! If you have questions on this topic, please ask!
  • You CANNOT ask for a refund!! The only way I will refund is if I decide that I’m too busy or anything to finish your commission.
  • If you are RUDE or incredibly impatient during the commission I can decline the commission & give partial to no refund depending on how much work I’ve finished.
  • I can refuse to make any edits to the art after I have completed. You have the chance to tell me EXACTLY how the commission is completed and most of the time I do supply sketches, (often times I do forget and we can work through that together) If you want certain colors or styles or anything please be upfront! Please be aware I do make my best work when given full creative freedom though.
  • Please read through availability, please note you are agreeing to understand that the commission can take up to 2-3 weeks for completion (even if I tell you a certain date).

AVAILABILITY

I mainly work 4-8 hours a day on commissions depending on the time I have! Usually I will give a expected time expectancy on when I will have your commission finished. This can change OFTEN! My days are usually all over the place because commissions aren’t 100% my life. So if you need your commission on a certain day it may be $5-$15 ( 1.5k - 5.5k) extra depending on the time-limit!

If you have any questions on my availability please don’t hesitate to ask!

PRODUCTS AND PRICING

Pfps - $35 usd or 10,000 robux

Banners ( YT & Twitter) - $50 usd or 15,000 robux

Logos - $35 usd or 10,000 robux

Icons - $35 usd or 10,000 robux

Thumbnails - $50 usd or 15,000 robux

Ads/Gamepasses/Badges - $12 usd or 4,500 robux

Bundles

Bundle Pricing Information: Below are set pricing for COMMON bundles, but you can definitely bundle more than the products below! If you order 4 or more things depending on how much you purchase you can get items w/ a % off to completely free !! Please don’t hesitate to ask how much your bundle may cost cause it’s definitely gonna be cheaper than you think!

Game Icon + Thumbnail
$80 usd or 23,000 robux

Pfp + Banner
$80 usd or 23,000 robux

Small Game Bundle
Icon, Thumbnail, 3 ads or badges or gamepasses (mix & match)
$120 usd or 35,000 robux

CONTACT

You can contact me through DevForum messaging, Twitter, or Discord. You can also view more examples on Twitter. Please do not hesitate to ask ANY questions!

Discord: kira#2066
Twitter: https://twitter.com/kxradrawsrblx

198 Likes

been following kxra for a long time and their work never fails to amaze me
i love the art style so much :sparkling_heart:

had many commissions done by them a while back and the service was great, would recommend to everyone !

19 Likes

Which payment method do you prefer?

5 Likes

Robux at the moment but both PayPal/usd and robux is alright!!

7 Likes

I would hire you if I was making a more childish-style game, but just for curiosity: how much robux would you require?

6 Likes

it depends on the illustration !!

4 Likes

I would definitely recommend Kxra for a commission. She drew my Roblox avatar years ago and I still use it today.

19 Likes

omg! im really glad you still use it and like it aa!! this was actually one of my favorite and most proud drawings!! thanks!!

5 Likes

NOTE: I’ve decided to retract my recommendation of working with Kxra due to several others poor experience and how they appeared to handle those situations. With varying quality and non-professional conduct I can no longer recommend people to commission them.

original post

Although I don’t use these anymore (I have a new outfit), still really cute and great work! Really recommend her :slight_smile:

personal art

We (Trade.) also commissioned her for some thumbnails and an icon for a Trade. game.

un-watermarked images so won’t be posting those

7 Likes

No problem. :smiley:

3 Likes

final update finished !!!

3 Likes

Definitely planning to order! :cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

When it says ads, gamepasses, badges (3), does this mean 3 badges or 3 of either or? V

3 ADS
3 Gamepasses
3 Badges

3 Likes

Should’ve made it transparent for dark theme lol.

8 Likes

Yup! Either 3 ads, 3 gamepasses or 3 badges for the one price! (or you can mix it up a bit!!)

2 Likes

aaaa i was in a rush ;w;

1 Like

And this is where paint(.)net and its magic wand comes in handy, though it won’t look very well with the dark theme if you make the background transparent, thus you need to change the colors. But I feel like that’s too much work for something simple lol.

4 Likes

See more examples of my work, keep up to date, and know when your commission may be finished with my new Twitter account! https://twitter.com/FreelanceKxra

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request on discord!
xuefei123#1234

3 Likes

Messaged on Twitter!

2 Likes