I’m JDFantasy, Founder of Fantasy Studios, I’m a new game developer with a long history of success in marketing for several big name companies (Facebook, Amazon, Google ect.). I’ve seen everything that makes a game succeed and spent years studying what makes the perfect game. After 5 years of writing, planning and designing I’ve finally come up with the perfect roadmap for a game that not only will make history on Roblox, but will become a prime example of what can be accomplished on this platform.
As for the game, this will be a game like no other because for the first time for any MMO, the goal will not be to gain stats or experience but instead it will be about Building a Legacy for your characters through a Non-Linear Story Structure that allows players to choose what they want to do, where they want to go, and how they want to progress! No more locking to one class, no more skill locks or level-locked areas, just players roaming an opening world discovering hidden treasures and building their own story!
If you are accepted to become a team member on this project you will be given exact details of what this experience will be and exactly what the roadmap has in store!
This game is NOT starting from scratch and is in fact VERY close to release. Your job may require editing/importing existing projects so please be aware of this.
Model importer: 0/1
Clothing Designer: 1/1
UI Designer: 1/1
GFX Artist: 1/1
Model Importer: Must have experience with importing models from sites such as CGTrader to roblox. This includes everything from textures, parts and animations.
Scripters: Scripters will need to be exceptional at what they do, every script in the game has a core function to the gameplay and would need advanced knowledge to create, edit and maintain stability.
Animator: Animations must be fluid using R15 rigs. You must also have experience or at least ability to animate objects, creatures and environments.
Clothing Designer: As a clothing designer style is everything. You would need to design multiple types of armor and clothing that fit the time period of 800 AD (Viking Age).
UI Designer: All UI has been completed.
GFX Artist: As a GFX Artist you are expected to have a vivid imagination and an eye for the perfect image.
If you are accepted on our team in any of the roles, not only would you be apart of Roblox Gaming history but you’d also receive HUGE benefits including but not limited to:
- Better Pay Rates!
- Launch Day Bonuses (More Robux for a good game release)
- In-Game Perks, 100% Admin Freedom and Badge
- Highest Status in All Forums, Chats, Communities and Groups
- Your first commission payment will be dependent on the role given and will vary depending on the quality and style of your talent.
- Robux are paid via Roblox Gift Card, you also have the option to receive payment in USD through cashapp, venmo or whatever payment provider you’d like.
- Bonuses will also be offered depending on how well the games reception during Alpha launch.
Note: We do not pay for partial completion
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. Before reaching out make sure to::
- Provide a name (or nickname) we can refer to you by
- Ensure you are 13+ (you do not need to tell us your exact age, just confirm you are over the age).
- Add a link to your portfolio (If you have one)