UPDATED [OPEN] Classico Italiano Cuisine is hiring DEVELOPERS - PROJECT MANAGERS! [% + R$]

Introduction

Salutations, developers! I’m currently hiring a team to create an upcoming Italiano Cuisine with me. This cuisine is called ‘ Classico Italiano Cuisine ’, Classico Italiano Cuisine is going to be a fancy and realistic experience on Roblox. We’ll serve modern and classic Italian dishes to the Roblox community.

Job Recruitment Information

Templet Information

I will list each position I will need for this development team. I will also be listing the expectation that you will need to do when hired. Please look for your position information. I’ll be using the group ‘Pablo’s’ for example of what we would want our place to be like.

Realistic Builder

It’s pretty clear of what I mean by realistic builder, we’re looking for something around high-poly and mid-poly both mixed with each other. We want our buildings, foods, and models to be as realistic as possible. If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

Skilled Scripter

I’m looking for a very professional scripter with years of experience. You must know how to write clean scripts, know how to keep everything clean, and keep everything organized. A scripter needs to know how to script everything from GUI’s, GUI animtions, custom admin, custom systems, etc. If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

Realistic High-Poly/Mid-Poly 3D Modeler

We want our foods, chairs, tables, and models to look realistic as possible. Our modeler must know how to model in studios and other programs such as blender etc… If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

GUI Designer

It’s pretty simple to explain a GUI designer. We’re expecting modern GUI’s, we do NOT want low poly GUI’s. You must be skilled in this felid in order to be picked for this position. If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

GFX Designer

We don’t want cartoony GFX, we want simple and realistic GFX. If you want example’s, please click the follow link to understand of what I mean of GFX I’m looking for. Examples - Pablo’s . If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

Animator

An animator must know both R6 - R15 rigs, you must show me both in a portfolio, or examples. You must be quick, skilled, and know what your doing. If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

Project Manager

A Project Manager should know a few skills in development, either scripting, building, etc… You must meet our expectations for other positions that you are skilled in to be accepted for this job. If you are a developer applying for this job, you can apply for both developer and PM and become HD - Head Developer. You must know how to lead a team, keep a dev team working actively, and stay on task. PM’s must get daily reports from their developers. If you think you have what it takes please read below for more information on how to contact me.

:warning: If your looking to become both Project Manager and a Developer, make sure to read your both positions you are looking to apply for. Becoming a PM and a Developer brings high expectations/responsibilities.

Chief of Development
@t1ivq - Presidente (Founder)
@WakingFate - Project Manager
@HIRING - Head Developer

Developers
@HellaLuhvvv - Realistic Builder
@HIRING - Scripter
@HIRING - Realistic High-Poly/Mid-Poly 3D Modeler
@username - GUI Designer
@HIRING - GFX Designer
@username - Animator

I haven’t started on my group yet. This is only the beginning.

Payment

I’ll be paying both percentages and robux. In the beginning we’ll start a contract with percentages and as we move on we’ll start the contracts for both percentages and robux earnings. Please do not ask for anything else or be denied as a developer. These are the only choices as of now.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: trivia#5150

• You must be 13 years or older to apply.
  • You must provide a portfolio or examples when applying.
  • You must be a mature child in order to apply, if you are not, we will change the age limit to 16 or older.
  • You must be a professional developer and keep development related things private.
  • You must be an active member apart of the team.

Just because it’s not listed, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Use common sense.

Please visit this group for examples of what we will be expecting. Pablo’s

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.