Updated Pending Sales for T-Shirts/Shirts/Pants

It’s kinda gratifying hitting the 3-day mark after a good day of sales of an item.

7 Likes

Great feature, but now people will send robux through trades. Will that be pending too?

8 Likes

Okay, so are we going to see new methods of timely money transfers between players or is that now a thing of the past? RIP those friendly donations to get those hats that are only on sale for an hour or so.

7 Likes

Being able to deposit robux directly into the group you own too would be a good double feature. That would be a godsend for my current position.

16 Likes

Yeah, I agree. This is so much better than making a random T-Shirt, changing the price, deleting it from your inventory and buying it again; this creates a lot of unnecessary items. A simple “Transfer” page which could allow you to transfer money to anyone that is friends with you or any group you’re in would be so much more useful and allow users to move their currency super easily.

I might make this a feature request. Not sure if I should though seeing as practically none of the features suggested, no matter how good they are, actually get passed the “We will think about it” stage. I digress, it would be useful.

7 Likes

It’s been requested before: Add Funds To Group Without Tax

2 Likes

That’s not really like my idea. He’s simply looking for a bypass to tax. I don’t care too much about the 30% tax, I’m just looking for a text box and a drop down on a page.

A text box allowing you to input the amount of R$ to transfer and a drop down to select the friend / group to send the money to. I don’t care if it is taxed or not.

5 Likes

If only there were a more instant way to add to a group fund, rather than having to buy your own group clothing.

4 Likes

Good change.
What occurs with the Relevance category of Clothing after this change

1 Like

lol limited traders would abuse the hell out if it
its basically just having 0 tax on everything as long as it’s done in proxy

1 Like

Nothing? It’s just pending sales on sold items…

I’m not concerned with traders. I’m a developer who is running low on group funds and am paying a lot of people for work for my games. Eventually I’ll outpace the group income and will have to slow down work or start paying an extra 30% out of my account. Or roblox could let us deposit funds in our own groups. Roblox should not at all be gimping developers in order to gimp traders too(if they are at all)

3 Likes

I understand the issue however any ability for anyone to avoid tax will be abused as much as possible, every potential transfer will be made that way given the lack thereof tax consequence. If it were to happen it would more appropriately be fit to a game > group transfer feature rather than having no tax.

I don’t have the answers, I just have a problem that could easily be solved. The alternative is slowing down development work(what earns me and roblox $), or paying an extra 30% for no reason.

Set all revenue to go into group funds (no % payout) pay out contractors / people you need to pay directly from group payments from funds, then write that as an expense. Payout % earnings of game based off of the profit.

@Mr_Vctor Take a look.

1 Like

probably an inconvenience when I need to do a “Small” Robux injection of around 10k to my alt account since I have to wait 3 days. But meh whatever lol.

5 Likes

My game isnt a group game. I only have group funds because I sell some gamepasses under the game’s fan group.

1 Like

I’m a little disappointed I have to wait longer but it’s for a good reason. This should’ve happened sooner. Good update :+1:

5 Likes