(OUTDATED & V2) [RELEASE] Military Core (Overheads, leaderboard)

Hello, I have released my deltacore before but it had some bugs and unnesscary code in it that I have removed.

IF YOU DO USE THIS PLEASE GIVE CREDITS

Also, the new version comes with a leaderboard that displays a person’s rank & regiment(s)/division(s)

How to Install

1. Download the file (posted at the end)
  2. Put Settings in ServerScriptService
  3. Edit the Settings script to match your group

You do NOT need to edit any other script unless you wish to.

Also, I appreciate any feedback, suggestions for the next release of this. Please comment on this post or shoot me a DM on discord (Mr Conflict#5428) if you have any!

Photos

New Overhead (1 regiment)

Leaderboard (1 regiment)

New Overhead (2 regiments)

Leaderboard (2 regiments)

DOWNLOAD DELTACORE HERE

46 Likes

Looks good! Could be used for military games, as you said!

4 Likes

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

dont know why people still play military games :thinking:
anyways, might edit and use for a game of mine, thanks!

3 Likes

The GUI seems impressive so does the layout. This script is perfect for me to learn in-depth of how GUI leaderboards work. Thanks, I will be learning a lot from DeltaCore!

4 Likes

I mostly only develop for military games nowadays because I enjoy the community.

However, i’m glad to of helped I helped. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m happy to of helped - if you have any questions feel free to ask. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey is there a way to just have the leaderboard or rank tags by themselves (Like If I didnt want the rank tags and wanted the leaderboard), I’ve tried removing the “Tags” script but it all stopped working.

3 Likes

Hello, sorry for the late response. You can do this by removing the tags or leaderboard script and then in the binding script, remove the line connecting the settings with the module.

2 Likes

Can you add cuffs like the one in most military games? I’m not meaning like the actual cuffs, I’m talking about the ones which you could move people with.

3 Likes

Hey there - I will definitely add cuffs in the future however for now, i’m only adding ‘core’ scripts, so things that are always used within military groups.

3 Likes

Can this be used for other games then military?

3 Likes

Definitely, the reason it’s targeted towards military groups is because it has a regiments system. However, it can be used for whatever.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing it with the community, I will definitely be using this for my groups!

3 Likes

I’m glad to of helped :smiley:

3 Likes

If you are for hire as a scripter, Or whatever, i may need some army uniforms and stuff soon. Just saying.

3 Likes

Really good work! you done Father i agree, on your point that; You do NOT need to edit, any other script unless you with to, good work! on that work! keep it up.

3 Likes

Hey can you help with this bug, When I have a tool out that has an animation set to it it duplicates the overhead and makes it look glitchy and follow the head around

(The tools are from the viethin gun kit)

3 Likes

Hey there, this must be an external issue. Please have a look in the gun scripts to see if they clone the player’s head at any point.

3 Likes

Sharing this to the community is really great as small military may not have the funding to afford scripters, this would definitely help a lot of people. Thank you.

4 Likes