Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
- I tried uploading a decal image from studio but when I clicked create my Studio stopped responding somewhat and kept saying “Creating asset name…”
How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)?
- The bug seems to happen every single time I attempt to upload/create an image from Studio.
When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
- I first experienced it on Thursday at around 11pm GMT.
How to reproduce it
- Step 1: Insert a ParticleEmitter, Decal, Image or a Texture. (or anything else that requires a decal)
- Step 2: Click the Image or Texture property in the Properties tab and then click “Add image”.
- Step 3: Choose any picture and click create.