Upolading Ads Changed?

Hello!
For the first time in a few months, I’ve tried uploading an ad and the page where Ads used to be uploaded has seemed to change. Originally, (If I remember correctly) there used to be a big green button that said ‘Upload Ad.’ After clicking on it you’d simply choose an image from your files, upload it, and you’d be done.

However, that button has seemed to have been moved/removed. I might just be blind or missed an announcement (I’ve already searched the forum for an answer), but how do I upload an Ad without that button there? The help section explains how Ads work, not how to upload them.

This is what I remember it looking like. (Decal uploaded used as an example)

Also, if I remember correctly, you used to be able to upload an ad via the game’s main page. I believe there used to be a button here that said ‘advertise game.’

I think it’s sponser experience now, try that

Just checked and it is.

1 Like

This only allows me to sponsor the game. Do you know if there’s a way to put up an advertisement for it? (Like the image below.)

To upload ads to an experience you have to go to Create > My Creations/Group Creations > Experiences > Then the settings icon of the experience you want to advertise and click this. image

1 Like