Game being exploited heavily, not sure how to resolve

I think OPs best bet is to try and check for backdoors in his game files because, if other players can see what the exploiter is doing which is server-side then that means there is most def a backdoor in his game

3 Likes

@HarrowedCrobix Yes, we still require assistance as it is still happening.

@Vur3e You can not disable FilteringEnabled anymore, the property is useless now.

@loveicicIe We have verified all of our plugins to be legit. We have checked our games for backdoors and there are no backdoors.

4 Likes

I checked everything using the backdoor scanner plugin, and nothing showed up

1 Like

check again
30charactersssssss

1 Like

Some exploits can change roles. There is a script Known as Fe btools. Very easy to shut down. (not) is the player wearing a lot of hats?

1 Like

Hello, owner of GameGuard Antivirus here.
Since the “exploiter” is spawning bricks and shutting down servers, this means its a backdoor. It is impossible to make server sided changes (EG spawn bricks) in a exploit such as Synapse.
I suggest you run a scan with GameGuard, as it will detect every backdoor.

1 Like

Just to clarify how are they shutting down the game, and are you able to see the builds getting broken down, also it could be a flaw with your game because depending on what sort of admin or whatever the exploiter can use dex explorer and see your local game files

1 Like

No, they just delete the entire build, leaving us in the water terrain

1 Like

This is a serious threat. I don’t understand how this is possible

1 Like

Does it happen instantly?
30chars

1 Like

But again I would ask how he does it and what his hack is callled. If it’s a GUI then you can use a script to shut down the GUI down everyone it’s run. Strucid does this when someone uses owl hub

1 Like

There is clearly a backdoor, its hidden. It is impossible to spawn bricks and shut down servers with an exploit. You need a server sided executor.

4 Likes

Yes, or sometimes within a few minutes of a new server

1 Like

The hacker can break other servers from 1 server?

1 Like

Well there only is one server running- we shutdown the server, and when we rejoin, he manages to do it again

@deluc_t is right,You guys clearly have a backdoor in your game and need to check your game again thoroughly, there called backdoors for a reason you cant expect to find the backdoor if your going through the front one

PBAN him? Isent that a straight forward solution

1 Like

Yeah that actually would be a good solution but if the backdoor is still there he can hop on an alt account

game.Player.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
      if player.AccountAge < 10 then
         Kick:(player,"Account not old enough")
     end
end
1 Like

@Vong25 Could I help you with the anti-exploit script?

We are unsure of who it is, so we dont know who to pban