[CLOSED] Talented Builders Needed - Platinum Five BRM 5

About Us

Hi there! We are Platinum Five, a development team working on Blackhawk Rescue Mission 5. Since 2019, our game, BRM 5, has grown vastly and we are in need of more help than ever to cope with the increased demand for gameplay variety and content.

The Team

@PandaWithNoName - Map Design and 3D Modelling
@AdministratorGnar - Programmer
@Visc - 3D Modelling
@LoveLace - Clothing Designer

You can visit our game here: Blackhawk Rescue Mission 5 - Roblox

About The Job

If you are a passionate builder looking for an opportunity to make small-medium sized maps for a large group and well-known game, then this is a role for you!

We’re looking for talented builders with good communication skills and dedication to help make PvP maps for our next upcoming operation in late July. We will actively consult with you and discuss different ideas for maps, so you will also have input and creativity in helping create gameplay-diverse maps.

This role is a commission based role, however as the game continues to grow, new maps will be needed and we will seek to retain you if you excel in your role.

Examples of works

Our next operation will require 3 diverse PvP maps. We also require 1 map for a raid mode we are working on (A quest-type co-op game mode). We are looking for 4-5 builders to hire within the next 1-2 weeks to complete maps by end of July. The maps need to be well optimised, detailed and to the standard of examples shown above.

Payment

Average payment 100K-250K ROBUX per map (Payout from group funds). Upper range 250K Robux are for raid maps only as they are bigger and more complex than PvP maps. Salaries are negotiable.

Contact Us

Hiring is now closed for now, thank you to all those who have submitted applications with their impressive works. Please feel free to check in for future opportunities as the game continues to grow!

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Interested! Here is my portfolio but they are just models that I have made I will show you some maps I made if you message me on discord royal blue not evolution#4180 :grinning:

1 Like

I’m just gonna drop this here :eyes:

Discord - 4w#0001
Portfolio - Howdy

1 Like

Hey, I’m quite interested in this commission. Here’s my portfolio joshiethecarry’s building portfolio

1 Like

Hey! Is there any information on how large the maps will be?

1 Like

I would LOVE to work for the only game I still play.
Here is the resume:

Discord: will#4070

1 Like

I think this might be right up my alley. (haha!)

Here’s my portfolio.

1 Like

Sent a private message to you.

1 Like

We don’t have any strict dimensions but the maps are of a normal PvP size (think of a 3 lane style) PvP map.

I am interested, add me here on discord
Exaboy#2811

Hey,
I’m interested! I contacted you.

I’m really interested! Sent you a message on the developer forum, hope to work with you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.