[USD $5,000/month] - Come work in a professional game dev environment in Silicon Valley

Are you guys only seeking people to be physically present at the San Mateo studio currently?

3 Likes

I could still apply, but I wouldn’t opt out of college unless I was guaranteed. Sure there may be better opportunities than college, but at least you can have a small backup plan if non-college opportunities prove fruitless.

We do live in a corrupt time where college is over-priced, but you either deal with it or not. I’m all for dropping out of college or not going. But I don’t recommend that unless you’re financially secure. This is how I work at least.

3 Likes

Correct, we’re looking for full-time on-site applicants at the moment.

2 Likes

Who worked on WR in your team?

1 Like

They are unfortunately, they had a few remote positions that were filled a couple of months ago.

3 Likes

Do you plan on branching out with other engines, or do you plan on using Exclusively Roblox?

2 Likes

No solid plans at the moment but we’ve been exploring using Unreal for a simple mobile game to test the waters.

4 Likes

Why do I have to live in the UK

3 Likes

Ikr.

Guess we’ll have to create a dev studio in the UK!

4 Likes

If these jobs are still open in the summer of 2021, I will for sure be applying!

2 Likes

All about Norn Iren and Belfast

1 Like

Nah Cornwall is where it’s at.

1 Like

Nah Craigavon, round about city. Its Northern Irelands 4th heritage site with 20 roundabouts.

1 Like

Rule of thumb… Don’t count on a job offer being open for 3 years :confused:

Lol

3 Likes

I’m not counting on it, I’m just saying if it’s still open then, I’d be applying ASAP.

2 Likes

What positions are you looking for the most at the moment?

2 Likes

In the thread that was put up in September, someone asked this and the response was:

So it seems they’re just trying to build their ranks across the board to create a super team, probably to the point where they have full out departments like Building Dept, Programming Dept, and so on.

4 Likes

Imagine the whole team working on a GIANT game like for XBOX or PS4, Woahhhh

2 Likes

I’d say the bigger thing to think about is the fact that with a large development team, if you have 4 programmers, and each have very specific backgrounds (one for example has heavy ties with modules, another with datastoring complex tables, another for front end, and another for back-end) you can crank out full major titles in about a month or two, versus many of the smaller teams of Devs seem to take anywhere from 3-6 months to get a fully fleshed out game to the point of being a “full-game.”

5 Likes

Automated cleanup: This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like