[USD $5,000/month] - Come work in a professional game dev environment in Silicon Valley

Nah Craigavon, round about city. Its Northern Irelands 4th heritage site with 20 roundabouts.

1 Like

Rule of thumb… Don’t count on a job offer being open for 3 years :confused:

Lol

3 Likes

I’m not counting on it, I’m just saying if it’s still open then, I’d be applying ASAP.

2 Likes

What positions are you looking for the most at the moment?

2 Likes

In the thread that was put up in September, someone asked this and the response was:

So it seems they’re just trying to build their ranks across the board to create a super team, probably to the point where they have full out departments like Building Dept, Programming Dept, and so on.

4 Likes

Imagine the whole team working on a GIANT game like for XBOX or PS4, Woahhhh

2 Likes

I’d say the bigger thing to think about is the fact that with a large development team, if you have 4 programmers, and each have very specific backgrounds (one for example has heavy ties with modules, another with datastoring complex tables, another for front end, and another for back-end) you can crank out full major titles in about a month or two, versus many of the smaller teams of Devs seem to take anywhere from 3-6 months to get a fully fleshed out game to the point of being a “full-game.”

5 Likes

Automated cleanup: This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like