[No Longer Hiring] Logo Designers

Hello! I would you to apply for the builder and modeler position. I am well rounded, and I can adapt to any style. My portfolio - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pawsomedev-3d-modeler-accepting-comissions/408385

2 Likes

You didn’t say it, but you say devs of all sorts, so do you need a animator?

2 Likes

In-game animator (character animations) or video animation? If in-game animator, I would love to have one! We plan on having some custom animations but I wasn’t too sure if it would be the first thing I strive for.

Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for showing me. Can you contact me on Discord, if you haven’t already? (And send the link there, too, if possible!)

1 Like

Okay I sent it! Discord = PawsomeDev#6063

2 Likes

I’m interested, here’s my work: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

4 Likes

Hi! Would love to talk to you more on Discord. Please re send your portfolio there, too, so I can keep track of everyone.

1 Like

Update

• We have found a main programmer and a secondary one. We’re currently looking for a UI designer.

Ok! Sent you a fr, my username is Sinox#0001

1 Like

Alright, I got it and accepted it!

I’m interested in the logo and icon making part! Here’s my portfolio: Ridgeon | Logo Design

Add me at: iiWolfDev#8819

1 Like

Hi there! Sent a friend request.

1 Like

Hey! I’m available to do some thumbnails for your game consisting of 3D Renders which can include the player only and a player and a background, and I can follow it up with editing the photo in Photoshop.

Discord: #delta4015

1 Like

Hi! That’ll be great. Can you shoot me a message on Discord with some examples? Thanks in advance!

Hello! If you’re still looking for people, I am interested in drawing some posters for the school. :smile:
Here are some examples of my work: Art examples !

1 Like

just when you turn out to be a programmer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response. Do you have any examples where I don’t have to request access to look at? ^^

It’s alright, I understand! Huh, I’m sure I turned link sharing on… well, this one should work, I hope! Link!

1 Like

Can I still apply for the position of Animator or UI Designer or Programmer or Cloth Designer or Bot/AI Programmer? If so, I have sent you a FR on Discord by the name of Node Modules#6998

1 Like

Oh wow! Your art is so cute. Please message me on Discord! I’d love to talk more about this. ^^