$USD/monthly. 40hr/week. 3 months. High Pay

About Us

We are Bitware Games with a ~50k member group and our game Trick Or Treat was in the 2020 Halloween Sort. We have ~17 million total visits across our two games.

The Team
@lineridermasterman - Technical Artist
@AAA_RobloxDev - Technical Designer

About The Job

We made it through the application process and are into the interview phase for the 2021 Spring Accelerator and if we are one of the finalists selected we will be looking to hire 2 or 3 people to work 40 hours a week for a 3 month period starting in mid February. Must be 18+ years old. Must have an exceptional portfolio. Must be available for 40 hours a week for the duration of the contract.

We are both veterans in the game development industry (3 years for @lineridermasterman / 5 years for me) and we released a top Steam release in 2019. This is a good opportunity for someone looking for their break into professional game development.

Looking for builders, scripters, and/or visual artists with phenomenal design skills for UI/2D graphics.

Payment

Roblox will be paying you directly $USD/monthly for the duration of the accelerator program. You will also get a stipend for equipment purchases to help you with your work. We will let you know the exact terms if we are selected to participate (From my research I estimate the monthly payment will be ~$4,000/month). Stable and guaranteed payment for work if you are approved by us and Roblox.

Contact Us

Send me a private message with your age, time zone, and a portfolio of your exceptional work. Thank you.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.