[USD] [CLOSED] 1UP Studio Is Looking For A Map Builder!

About Us

Hi there! We are 1UP Studio, A upcoming game development team. We’re looking for map builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, good communication is very helpful also!

Please provide your examples on discord or send me your portfolio in the reply section :smile:

The Team
@TendoDev - Game Designer
@YendoDev - Assist Modeler
@XendoDev - Lead Scripter
@ZendoDev - Assist Scripter

About The Job

Hey there! 1UP Studio looking for A advanced map builder to join the team who is able to have good communication and skills for the team, also you should be able to work for at least 3-5 hours on a day!

Our game needs a low poly simulator map made for our new game, which should meet our standards!

If you want i can provide some examples of how we want the simulator to look like

Payment

I will be offering a 100-150 usd payment on completion and a Percentage for this project. Our preferred payment method is [USD],

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum via messages, or on discord: Tendo.#2999
you must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks you for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Please do :slight_smile:, along with maybe some more details about your estimate for payment?

1 Like

Yeah, sure :smile:, my estimate payment would be around 50-150 usd and the builder will recieve 10-20% of the games profit also.

1 Like

i am a Good Maps Builder if you want you can hire me!!

Hey :wave:, add me on discord, TendoDev#2999 so i can see some of your work :smile:

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested, here’s my past work https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-kd12306-builder-modeler/620785/4 You can find everything there!

Sure !! my discord, Safi683#5117

A quick question. Will Blender experience be required since you’re working within the Low-poly style? Would be appreciated to receive a response.

Hey Squid, Blender experience would be required and useful for this project, for the type of game i’m working on :smile:

1 Like

Alright ill add you now :smile:

Hello, I am interested in the building role, please contact me on discord Dinosoreo32#0306 or via Forum.

Alright, ill add you on discord! :smile:

1 Like

Added, I am interested. 6dark#4343.

Alright! ill send a friend request now :smile:

Hey, Positions are still open! 30 chars

Heyo! sorry for the late response ill check it out now :smile:

Sent my portfolio. 6dark#4343.

Alright! i’ll look into it now! :smile:

add me alexxk52#0299 here is my twitter https://twitter.com/alexxk51

Alright, ill add you now :smile: