[USD/ROBUX Payment] Builder Recruitment

Greetings,
I am currently looking for Builders to create a “Coruscant Roleplay Border” for the following group. GaΙactic Republic - Roblox This project has not yet been started and we are currently seeking out Builders for this project.

We currently have 3/4 advanced programmers as well as an experienced animator and one builder on our team.

We are looking for more advanced builders who can complete tasks to high quality within a timely matter and will be willing to stay for the long term.

We have a large budget for this project, as our group has daily activity as well as 100-150k ROBUX revenue from our current game per month, we have the opportunity to pay builders as they complete what we ask. Payment is most likely to go higher as the game is complete and further revenue is generated. We currently have $400 USD and R$200,000 at ready.

If you’re interested in joining the team, please add either one of the people below on discord.
Kryex#0001
dan#0642

8 Likes

the builders who are going to have to do ??

Interested, add me on discord, JJ71599#3309

Do u need a low poly builder or high poly ?

1 Like

Kryex#0001, I added you on discord. Hope too talk further.

Sent A Friend Request to both, RedDominoKnight#9323

Im quite interested contact me on discord Maxayy#6233

I sent friend requests to both, my @ being outfoxing#0001.

Hope to hear back soon. c:

Im intrested and have send requests zo both

i have added you on discord! phorba#8385

Pay is AMAZING :heart_eyes: I’m a builder :star_struck: but the only thing is I am looking for a temporary position so unfortunately it won’t work​:disappointed:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.