User’s profile three dot menu icon appears to be invisible

The Issue
Greetings, as a Roblox Developer, and user, it is currently hard for me to see the three dot menu, and this the ‘invisibility’ of the small three dot menu, makes it harder for me to access profile accessibility, like following, unfollowing, accessing to see a user’s inventory, or blocking the certain user, because I can’t see the exact location of the three dot menu in a user’s profile.

Steps for Reproduction
I’m uncertain in how to reproduce the bug, but in the couple of days, that’ve passed, I’ve been experiencing this bug, and cannot see the three dot menu icon beside the user’s profile, normally, after I play a game, or either quit Roblox while in-game, by going to home screen, and closing down Roblox.

Date and Time of Occurrence: 6:57PM Philippine Standard Time, Thursday, September 10, 2020

Devices

• Apple iPhone XS Max

Videos of the Bug

4 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Not occurring with my IPhone 6

It is not occurring on my iPhone 8. I would guess that it has been fixed.

1 Like

Alright, we will consider this issue to be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.