Users marking their own replies as solutions

hi developers
Lately I have noticed that the forum has a very serious error:
beginning developers make a theme and fix themselves
because it is dangerous:
-normally, when hiring, a person looks at the profile of the person who is going to be hired and the contractor, seeing that he has many solutions, simply accepts the contract without knowing that he put them on himself

• Technically it is a crime to “feign identity” (if I carry a letter of recommendation for a job without the authorization of the person recommending or if it is false, the letter of recommendation could lead to a fine or jail)

** say what else it can cause **
Thank you…
if I were not reported this nobody would notice:

IT HAS NOT TO DO WITH RECRUITMENT

1 Like

Here is the solution:
Don’t use solutions as a metric for hiring people. They’re not representative of anything relevant to hiring. These people are using solutions in a perfectly valid way.

4 Likes

look at the second point
In addition, it is necessary that people are prevented with that, do not be inconsiderate

1 Like

I do not understand how this is related, nobody is faking letters of recommendations, they are simply inflating their solution count which is just that, a statistic.

Also, if you truly wanted to follow out on your own word, you should have not set your own reply as a solution, very contradictory.