Solar

Solar Admin System :sparkles:

Beta Release v0.3.4

Download Model :hammer_and_wrench:
Get Model on Roblox :inbox_tray:
Discord Server :left_speech_bubble:
Documentation :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Notice:

Solar Admin is still in development and may/will have many bugs.
It is not recommended you use this in production games while it is in beta.

There are many features missing at the moment which will be implemented at a later date

You should ‘watch’ the thread or follow me to know when the next update has been released!

Currently, Solar is being updating every day or so while I add new features and discover more bugs!

About Solar

Solar is an admin system designed primarily for developers.
It allows developers to easily customize almost all aspects of it.
Developers are encouraged to program their own commands to add to Solar.

Solar comes with an easy to use API which allows developers to expand Solar even more.

Solar does not come with any commands besides the example command, however, you can download some pre-made commands on our Discord Server or at the bottom of this post

Features

Solar has a wide variety of features, below are some of our core features

• Clean UI
  • Tab Autocomplete/Suggestions for Commands & Arguments
  • Fast Setup
  • Custom Commands
  • Easy to use API

Screenshots & Videos

View Screenshots & Videos

Documentation

Our documentation can be viewed here: cometrbx.github.io

Commands & Command Packs

Command Packs
  • Moderation Pack
    – Kick
    – Ban
    more coming soon

• Troll Pack (made by @S1mpl1eDude)
    – fling
    – trip
    – freeze
    – smite

• Utility Pack (made by @S1mpl1eDude)
    – clone
    – increasestat

Commands

Currently, there are no individual commands

More commands & packs will be releasing soon!

Thank you!

Thank you for reading this post.

If you find any bugs with Solar, please let me know in the replies :bug:

If you have any feedback regarding Solar, you can also tell me it in the replies :slight_smile:

54 Likes

Commands & Command Pack Suggestions

If you have a suggestion for a command or a pack of command, please reply to this with it and I may program it! (and give you credit for the suggestion)

1 Like

What about a “Troll” pack. Mainly used to troll the players. Stuff like:

Trip
Smite (strikes player with lightning)
Clone
Fling

And other stuff along those lines.

You can also add a utility pack. Stuff like:

Fly

Replicate (clones objects such as enemies, items and other stuff from ReplicatedStorage and puts it in the workspace

Money

And other stuff along those lines.

Just a few ideas :grin:

2 Likes

Ooo, both are good ideas!

The troll pack sounds interesting.

I’ll make these soon and will let you know once they’re finished!

1 Like

you should also make a configuration that disables the packs, maybe some games are serious and dont want those commands in theyre game

1 Like

Packs are not included in the main model, they will be uploaded as separate models which developers can then add into Solar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does/will the system allow for customization of permission levels?

Shouldn’t this {[string]:any}?

By permission levels do you mean additional permission levels?
If so, I believe you should be able to set a permission level above 4 if you wish to do so as permission levels are just numbers not strings (the moderator, administrator and head administrator were examples of what their hierarchy would be)

Yep, I’ll change that now

2 Likes

Also I just thought if this. Maybe a good command to add to your moderation pack would be a pardon command to unban people?

Yeah I’ll add an unban command

1 Like

Cool right? Its fun seeing people use their creativity for things like this.

1 Like

Solar v0.12

Solar is now at version 0.12!

Some of the changes made were:

• Improved autocomplete
  • Some minor bug fixes

also removed some code I put in for debugging which I forgot about :skull:

Download on GitHub :inbox_tray:
Get on Roblox :roblox_light:

2 Likes

Made a Trolling and Utility Pack for this if anybody needs it:

3 Likes

Really cool commands in these!

1 Like

A few of the features you suggested were made into a pack by @S1mp1eDude (I also made a smite command for you)

If you’d like, you can get them here:

Credit goes to @S1mp1eDude for the commands

4 Likes

Sweet thank you!

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Solar will be updating to version 1.0.0 in the next day or so, there are quite a few changes in the way that commands are made and you’ll need to update any current commands to be compatible once it has been released.

The following will be changed:

• Commands
  • UI
  • Themes (will be released)
  • Plugins (will be released)

I will also be working on a Roblox Plugin for Solar to assist you with installing/setting it up and to assist you with command development :slight_smile:

This is just a notice, the update is not released yet!

You have gotten many things wrong regarding this, so let me address everything. Also I do not like how you refer to me as “bozo”. It’s pretty disrespectful especially considering I have not done anything to you.

The reason why the system has no output is because it is still in beta, it is not ready for production and once it is, it will show the output of commands.

The troll pack was not developed by me and it was a community contribution, developers can add this pack if they wish and it is not pre-shipped.

I can in fact do this, the plugins purpose is so people can set it up by clicking a few buttons and so they can install commands via the plugin.

This isn’t to hype people up, it’s just giving them notice to what will be added/changed

This is the same thing that Cmdr does.

It improves a users experience when they do not need to look at really bad UI.

Am I not allowed to have a feature that everything else uses?

I don’t see what your point is?

Again, am I not allowed to have a feature that everything else uses?

I fail to understand how you think that this system is for youtubers who do troll videos? Is it because one person made a set of commands for trolling which isn’t even shipped with the admin?

5 Likes

General commands for development can’t be created that easily, as everyone uses different frameworks and such and you simply can’t cover them all. Troll pack was not created by them [Star] (if you actually read the whole thread you would know this) and just some edits were made as per a user requested.

These other admin systems have been out significantly longer than this, please take note that everything takes time to mature.

I see no problem with this as it would be able to be integrated with frameworks fairly simply.

The quickest option is not always the best option - your example Adonis is filled with multiple commands that most people would never actually use and has a lot of extra functions that just add bloat which simply isn’t always needed.

2 Likes

Do you just complain on every community resource? This is the millionth time I’ve seen you rain on someone elses’ parade… get a life.

9 Likes