V5.0.0 | Discord-To-Roblox Bot: Free, Stable, Datastore, GLITCH/Replit Support!

• Pushed a quick update, reactions now clear upon selecting the emoji

roblox isn’t sending any requests to discord.
as i see this repo is used to fire ban requests to roblox

Hey there!

Just now seeing this reply. You are correct, this is a Discord to Roblox, not vice versa. However if this is a suggestion, I may give it a shot.

Feel free to give any ideas on the Roblox to Discord!
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Glitch Support!

I am glad to introduce this to you guys! As I’ve decided to stay away from using express, I was testing various efficient methods to effectively set data completely from discord, thus leading to v3.2.1. Since I’ve introduced v3, the original plan was to allow users to host their applications without having to worry of slow response times/yielding events, bringing you DTR v3.2.

TL;DR

This should enable the ease of access of running your discord application since forking V2!

Tips

Be sure to utilize cron-job every 5 minutes to keep your page alive.

Unban Appeal System?

This will be the last of development for the next few hours, running off of no sleep. Once I wake up, feel free to give me ideas on how you guys feel about a Unban Appeal System

Rough Idea

(Submit Unban Application → Log to your Appeal Channel → React Thumbs Up → Unban)

Credits to @danger_wolf8 for this idea.

Idk why I haven’t added a message argument to display kick/ban messages in-game, smh.

Published a quick-fix on the glitch repo. Should have no problems with request(s) now.

Will you be supporting slash commands?

1 Like

Hey there!

I’ve introduced this a couple of hours ago. To answer your question, yes the bot supports slash commands :slight_smile:

No more prefixes!

1 Like

This isnt related to the bot but why on earth did I hear a racial slur in that first video?

1 Like

This is a great idea (the unban appeal system one)

Also, yes, please show ban reason/time in-game.

1 Like

I’m not too sure.

Listening a tad bit too hard.

This will be in progress shortly.

Update will be pushed out within a couple of hours with an updated showcase, and cleaner thread.

Another suggestion - A warning system that shows warning to player and immediately kicks them, and allows them to join game again. Can see number of warnings user has on Discord.

1 Like

Hey there!

This is currently work in progress and taking me longer than anticipated. The discord bot is receiving another rewrite for a modal & interactionCreate handler. Should be done hopefully today.

What’d Id love to see is support for sensing any command youd like. A better way to explain it is executing your own custom code to all servers. If you had a event remote or something you could fire it using your own custom command or send a message to your players using a remote you made. I know another bot had this before but id love to see it.

1 Like

Hey there!

Wrapping up a few things before publishing the huge rewrite release. However, what you’re referencing to sounds like it utilizes the MessagingService. If you could go into more context, I’d be more than welcome to add this :slight_smile:

DTR 3.2.2 Is now live & released for Production!

Latest updates can be found on the changelog

3.2.2 Setup/Kicking/Banning/Unbanning Preview

Display a users warning(s) coming soon. Spent the day working on this should be near perfection for logging, warning history to be added. Let me know how this is.

Your turnaround on these updates have been so fast! Thank you.

1 Like