ValorDibs | 3D Modeler/Builder | Portfolio

Introduction
Hello, my name is ValorDibs and i mainly do lowpoly 3d Modeling/Building. I have been building for 4 years and modeling for 1. I have worked for people like Olicai, Kenseki, and more. I have ample experience working with big developers and even running teams of my own.

Work

Summary

58158e4aacecf5d3d5482b96ec60807b-png a7932c15292c15d03edbd5786943da46-png de817ccce4ce7a4045360251331460b3-png f38c94e7fedddc4bf787b946f1b0398c-png HakuRender HidanScythe OroBlade untitled untitled2

Other Skills
I have other skills besides the ones above. They are as followed;

• Animation
  • Some Graphic design
  • Effect producer
  • Community Manager

Contact
To contact me just send me a friend request on Discord (ValorDibs#5604) or reach me on twitter (@ApathyChicken)

Thanks for reading!

16 Likes

That house and swords and weapons are all awesome 4 years building 1 year modeling you got the experience very quick… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Payment rate?

Payment method?

How fast can you work?

How much time can you work per day/week?

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

It is a portfolio, I wasn’t necessarily looking for a job. If you have a good enough offer however I might take it.

1 Like

If that’s true, you should’ve asked those developers to confirm these claims.

1 Like

Nice portfolio, I’m a friend of Kenseki, so it’s always great to see former-coworkers of his striving for success.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t see why i would have to

1 Like

You don’t have to, it seems rather suspicious if you object to asking for their validation though.

1 Like

I would provide it if needed, but I don’t see why I would have to in a portfolio.

I love your modeling skills! Really has a lovely cartoonish feel to it that really goes well with the models.

1 Like

Please have a look at the following link, Tell me if interested!

Link: [Closed] Project Needs an experienced 3D Modeller