Value Games - Recruiting Developers to join our Team!

Hey everyone, ValueKing here :slight_smile:

I’ve been on the Roblox platform for well over 9 years now and have accomplished so much already, I have learnt to Build, Script and UI Design. I’ve accumulated over 150 million place visits from a variety of different games on Roblox but it’s time to expand and get other developers working with me on new and exciting projects.

I’m looking to put together a group of developers are all striving for success and have years of experience in several different areas such as Scripting, Building, UI Designing and Graphic Designing.

I have a variety of different game ideas that I want to make happen and have found that it’s a lot quicker for me to hire/work with other people who share similar skills and strive for success on Roblox.

I’m looking to develop a couple of projects at the same time.

What I offer:

I come with years of experience with game design, marketing and have the investment to push the game to success.

What I need:

• Builder (who has experience with 3d modelling as well)
  • Scripter
  • UI Designer

Payment:

• The payment for each role varies and I’m open to pay a Robux/USD set payout or percentage. The payment will be discussed in more detail once I’ve seen your portfolio.

Builder Average % = 20%
Scripter Average % = 30%
UI Designer % = 10%

If you’re interested, skilled and determined to have success on Roblox then don’t hesitate to drop your portfolio to me.

Expected qualities:

• Flexible
  • Availability
  • Good Communication

If your preferred choice of contact is Discord then send me a message asking for my Discord Tag.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, I greatly appreciate it.

7 Likes

Does the UI designer have to script them as well, or is that the scripter’s job?

1 Like

Good question,

That is the role of the scripter, the UI Designer will have to import and scale them in studio though.

1 Like

Send your portfolio over to me and I’ll check it out, I expect around 2 years of UI Designing experience.

1 Like

May I ask what specific games you are trying to make? It’s tempting to join but I don’t want to join something not knowing what I’m getting myself into. In case if your wondering I’m a builder with well over three years of experience. When it comes to modeling I can make trees and simple props but nothing extreme.

1 Like

What would the scripter be working on? It would be nice to get an idea of the skill set required would be.

Is the rest of the 40% going to you?

I am a experienced builder when it comes to simulators and tycoons if that’s the case, I will add you on twitter to talk about it.

The last thing I want to do is give away my game ideas for someone else to potentially steal them. Just send over your portfolio and if it’s something I’m looking for I’ll get back to you. 3 years of experience is very good though.

Sounds good, I’ll be in contact with you very shortly.

The scripters role is to script the entire game from front-end to back-end. They are also required to update the game as frequent as possible.

I am unable to say exactly what percentage I would be receiving as I’m offering a variety of different payment options and there are other things that potentially change the percentage.

Can you list your successfull games, or the most recent one ? (visits or date order)

1 Like

I advise you to check out my profile and go to my groups, I’m not going to list every single one because I’ll be here all night.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.