Values aren’t tweeting smoothly

Hello, I currently have an IntValue and run the TweenService on the client. The tween doesn’t seem to be smooth, or not what I’m expecting. My expectations is that the number should rise in a sequence of: 1, 2, 3 until 20, then reverse. The result is giving me non-smooth transitions such in a sequence of: 1 - 7 - 12 - 20, and reverse.

TS:Create(script.Parent.Number, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut, -1, true), {Value = 20}):Play()

I’m using this for a timing system where the GUI size will tween back and fourth, and when the player clicks it will stop and give them a perfect or slightly release depending on how the payer times it. If anyone has a better method please let me know.

I hope someone can help me with this problem. This is the only problem I’m stuck on.

Can we please see more of your script.

Can I see the full script? It’s pretty hard to see your issue with only one line.

If this is your full script, where is your Goal variable? I can’t seem to find it

The goal is the table at the end. {Value = 20}

I think it’s probably due to the fact that the time it takes for the tween to finish is 1 second, maybe increase the time or use another EasingStyle? Although it’s most definitely cause the time is too low

2 Likes