Various Assets not working - pt. 2

Due to this bug being a repeat of one that has been occurring for me in the recent past, I will provide the link to that post here and will be referencing it throughout this one, as pretty much all of this is a repeat of that post.

Since my last post, the shown broken assets after a Studio update appeared to load fine, and all the assets in my game appeared to be visible. Since yesterday, however, it seems my Client has now decided it won’t load specifically my game’s spaceship assets. All the assets were part of a single place, and it appears all the assets in that place are unable to load on my Client. I’ve tried seeing if these assets would load for me in another place and they have not, but sure enough, they load fine on everyone else’s computer.

Here’s a screenshot of the studio place itself. Shown is the Unions & Mesh parts that have failed to load, along with all output errors the place got.

I’ve also attached the place in this thread.

This issue is extremely frustrating and has severely halted my schedule for getting work done. If you need any more information then please inform me, I would be more than happy to provide it if it means this bug can be fixed as soon as possible.Building Place.rbxl (2.3 MB)

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Various Unions, FileMeshes, and Animations not loading for my computer’s specific Client