3D Artist | Looking for Freelance Work

Introduction

I’m currently a student from the UK and have been active on ROBLOX for over 11 years especially during 2013-2017. I originally started out making free models for the public whilst I was on ROBLOX however, I wanted to take that to another level. Over the past few years, I have been fortunate enough to work alongside professionals in the Games Industry (outside of ROBLOX) where I’ve learnt a lot. Now I feel prepared to look for some more work which I can also add to my portfolio.

Techniques & Software (some of these aren’t supported in ROBLOX but i’ll list them anyways)

• High Poly to Low Poly Normal Baking
  • Working with Face Weighted Normals
  • Working with Trim & Decal Sheets
  • PBR Material Workflow
  • Capable of Adapting to Various styles & Workflows
  • Blender
  • Autodesk Maya
  • Photoshop
  • Substance Painter
  • Marmoset Toolbag
  • Unreal Engine 4
  • ROBLOX Studio

Productions

2019 | Lead Vehicle Artist & Environment Artist

WEAPONS

Remington 870 DM Tactical OTWD Fanart

VEHICLES HARD SURFACE

Mid-Poly Stagea Model [249,000 Tris] Done for a Personal Project

ENVIRONMENT ART

Mood Practice

Modular Environment Practicing Face Weighted Normals

I was responsible for modeling and some texture work for this environment [Screenshots Taken In ROBLOX]

Contact Information

https://www.artstation.com/staysideways

https://twitter.com/ApexDriftz
https://www.roblox.com/users/1244016/profile
staysideways.enquiries@gmail.com

17 Likes

What an amazing portfolio!
I could only dream of having a portfolio not only so detailed, but also with such amazing quality examples and experience within other industries. I’m sure someone will snap you up pretty quickly!

You may want to list payment on your portfolio too, since I’m sure people don’t want to have to ask that by themselves privately.

5 Likes

An amazing portfolio, it is truly impressive.
:building_construction: You truly have a talent and a great future in development.
Make your dreams a reality and believe in yourself, good luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do you have a discord available to contact you at?

1 Like

Now that I’m looking at your portfolio again, I notice you only take pay by the hour. However, you also say that you take a deposit worth half of the total hours worked prior to starting the project. Does this mean you eyeball the amount of time the project will take, and charge based off of that? And if so, do you charge more if it unexpectedly takes longer?

1 Like

Updated portfolio to match most recent work

2 Likes

This is one of the most impressive portfolios I have seen. Looking at the pictures you put up your work seems so refined and professional it’s amazing, keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Salam Alaykum, Abdullah.

I was asking if you could so some of my texture work in which I can show you.

Currently, I need this interior dashboard/instruments textured and was wondering if you could do this?

My discord is JFK#1234

Looking forward to a reply.