Vercadó Juice Bar | Hiring builder. [CLOSED]

Vercadó Juice Bar

About Us

Vercadó is an upcoming juice bar on ROBLOX. Here at Vercadó, we acknowledge service, dedication, and every effort made. Our mission & vision is to produce a contemporary and fun virtual experience people will enjoy, along with marking a name within the industry. We ensure stability and prestige are maintained at their best.

About The Job

We plan to bring an advanced, realistic game but unique to our community. As previously stated, our mission is to produce a realistic and virtual experience, and we feel a new Juice Bar can completely lead us to surpass that. The whole project is currently going through the planning stage, therefore documentation, community suggestions, and group chats will highly be expected.

We are not as interested in low poly builds, please have a variety of styles, If you can.

Payment

I am looking to pay around 10,000R$-15,000R$. Depending on the quality and effort that has been put into this build.

Contact Us

If interested, please message me or DM me on discord [username and tag at end of this brief.]

• You must have a Discord account.
  • You must be experienced in the field you are applying for.

Please do not reply unless you’re sending a portfolio or examples of your work, or would like to ask a question about a subject that isn’t clear enough in the post.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

DISCORD: Verixties #5095

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.