Very low CTR on sponsors as well as ads!

(I know many posts have been created on things simillar to this, but I am asking for feedback for my ads and icon specifically so couldn’t just check a different post.)

I am trying to get my new game out there but I’m having trouble doing so, I have a budget of about 80k to advertise (Not sure if I want to use it all though, don’t knwo if I will profit).
I have been trying some ads and sponsors, using about 250 robux at a time jsut to test the CTR.
The CTR on my ads aswell as the sponsor is terrible.

The first image is the icon I am using currently. I’m not sure what I can improve, but I am aware that it looks kind of messy. The CTR on my sponsor is about 0.014% with a Cost Per Click of 5.41 robux, terrible (i think).
The second pic is the icon I used before, getting a CPC of 3.08 Robux and a 0.015% CTR, also bad.
I haven’t tried sponsoring with the third one.
(I am aware that the 2nd and 3rd icons rather say “The guess build” instead of “Guess the build”, that’s why it’s changed in the newest one (1st).
imageimageimage

What can I improve on my icon? Is it too messy? What should I add or remove?

Next are the user ads. The first one has a CTR of around 0.50%, second one 0.59%, third one 0.78%.
Not the best CTRs, also personally the middle is my favorite yet with the lowest CTR, it shows what the game is about the best.
Again, what can I improve?
Also any tips on advertising in general? How much to use at once? Should I even sponsor?

Any tips appreciated!
Here’s a link to the game, in the description you can see what it is about.

2 Likes

Idk, the icons are cool, and the ADS are really good, so rey maybe changing some colors or just make the build dark(So you can only see the border, not the colors) whit a question Sing on the center

How much robux did you spend on the ad(Is very IMPORTANT)

1 Like

I recomend you sponsors, Ads only retain players for 5 minutes, and only in PC

Thanks! I like the idea with the border and question mark, I might make something like that on my icon.

Also I only spent 231 robux on each ad, about 15-21k impressions on each. And about 120 on one sponsor and 200 on the other.

1 Like

WoW you must have a lot of robux, did you haber a popular Game or group?
That can be helpful

Maybe don’t use colors that are too bright, because most roblox players expect the game to be very bright too, and won’t click it because bright games aren’t really popular amongst robloxians, especially among the 13+ community.

The amont of impressions doesn’t really change the CPC, CTR etc. But on the sponsors I was getting over 200k impressions, and on ads about 20k or so.

@Dyzody made a very good point, try to target one specific player group with these ads. Maybe make them less bright. Something that works is use different modern and popular references that play well in this day and age. For example, my friend made an ad with some squid game content with it, and it got good ctr. Just be a bit creative with it.

1 Like

I will keep that in mind! However I’m afraid that may raise the CTR without raising the visits, people may realize that it has nothing to do with let’s say squid game, and just think it’s click bait.

Also any opinions on this kind of icon? Very different from the prvious one…

Not bad at all, I think it will appeal to a wider audience

1 Like

Also squid game was just an example