(closed, may re-open)VexStudio| Hiring Developers of All Kind! [50-80k Robux]

There you go @tsubasa1234567 30 (charssssssssssss)

2 Likes

I am interested, here’s my discord tag, AtomicNuke#0677
Yours doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m interested in the spot for UI Designer. However, similar to the post above, I’m still in the process of learning GFX design and am not currently doing such for work.

You can view my portfolio here

If needed, you can contact me on discord.
devTig3r#2580

1 Like

Sounds interesting!, would love to be a Builder, you can message me here in the forums or via discord (Keko#7227)

Greetings! I am interested to be your scripter, You can contact me in DevForum or via discord: JohnOGPlayz#0191

Hello ! There is something wrong with your discord may u please give right username?

1 Like

Hello I really would like to be hired as the Ui Designer.

p.s i made that logo :3

1 Like

Hey, i’m intrested for modeler.

portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

( i don’t take percentage though)

I have built MANY SCP styled builds and would love to work for you but it seems your Discord Name is wrong? You can add me at Aensvey#2799.

1 Like

Oh, I forgot the capital “B” haha! my mistake! my discord is JustAboy#4589 the post has been edited. it should work now that I changed the b to a lowercase

1 Like

Look at solution please! :smiley:

Apologies I made a small mistake with my discord, it should work now.

This is a post that is on the devforums.

1 Like

Robux will be guaranteed, if you decide to take a percentage over a direct payment and the game fails, I will lay you off with some of the robux I would have used for ads.

1 Like

I’m interested in the building role, you can contact me on discord at @Dinosoreo32#0306 or via forum.

It appears your tag isn’t working-

Would you mind adding me here;

Viotlas#1545

1 Like

Your tag isn’t working, I’m very good with logo design (I think I could spruce up your logo), GFX, UI and such in that category.

1 Like

Fixed, please add me! 30 (charssssssss)

Fixed, and added! Thanks. 30 (charssssssss)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.