To start, welcome to the developer forum! Here I’ll be able to detail exactly what was added in each update without getting held back by a word limit. So… here we go, this is a big one!
New SUBWAY w/ rideable trains!
- You can access the subway via the stairs located in the city. Trains will zoom by and eventually stop for passengers to hitch a ride!
3 new badges!
FAST TRAVEL menu!
- Now you can get around quicker! Click the fast travel button and a menu will open. Select where you wanna go, and voila!
- Roughly 40 new tracks were added!
More detail & major optimizations!
- The city gets a fresh new look with more buildings and lit-up windows. As for optimizations, over 5000 parts have been removed with some meshes being replaced with low-poly unions causing memory usage to become significantly lower. Also, there is now a more strict data-streaming algorithm to allow those with slower internet to load into the game quicker and allow longer play sessions.
- What is this?
- Fixed falling through the floor when joining & teleporting to new areas.
- Added 2 more shirts to clothing shop.
- Re-enabled “mute music” button, located beside settings button.
[VISUAL UPDATE 06/16/20]
- Added reflections to outside area.