Vice Studios Recruitment

Hi there! We are Vice Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Vice!

The Team

@ffrree223344- Environment Design

@NA- Scripter

@NA- UI

You can see our progress so far

https://www.roblox.com/games/5139387274/VICE

About The Job

We are looking for a scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect codings that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game’s build style

Our game needs at least 10 new scripts completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2hours.

Payment

Since we are just starting this group we are looking for volunteers.I know it’s a lot a work that you have to do but we plan to start payments after release we will give the coder 25-30% of the Robux earned depending on what’s do

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

slight_smile.png

13 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback - Replying to Recruitment Topics

He doesn’t have nearly that much. In one of the other post, he photoshopped his username onto someone else’s Robux count, and it was visible with the noise. Realize that instead of inspecting element, he photoshopped it. Also, I was a part of his development team, but he kicked out members for having “flaws”, such as GUIs looking “tacky”, which the said GUIs look really similar to Jailbreak’s team GUI.

1 Like

Yeah, I was the one who designed the UI and his was far worst. And also he stole our work and most likely will use the UI he said was “tacky”. He didn’t pay us nothing too.

1 Like

Good thing I never got passed the super basic gun code down. And also, I never really scripted much. He can’t exactly take anything from me.

Oh yeah, he lied about setting our percentages. He said he’s already set it, but I did not recieve anything from “Vice Studio”

Also, he stole a UI script and and lied about how Harrowed didn’t do work

Also, never payed us

2 Likes

What are you guys talking about first off I did not steal any GUI designs because he put it in a game that I don’t even have access too.second I disbanded the group because we weren’t getting any thing done and I didn’t pay you because I started a new project with none of you guys help and @Weeabus you didn’t script anything @HarrowedCrobix you kept putting the GUI in the wrong game @gabed3 you did not make any animations and @NotSomeBot_Boi you only made one chip bag for the gas station so what am I paying you for?And I told all of you I was short on Robux I didn’t lie about anything I did have percentages before I disbanded the group so I don’t know why your all coming for me.and don’t get mad because you did not do anything to help the game beside judge my work delete building I put hours into making and designing so…

No, you didn’t pay us, but you said you set the payments already. When I checked my email on a whim, there was nothing there. I don’t care if you payed us or not, but if you lied about doing something related to payments, that is unforgivable.

I said I disbanded the group because u didn’t do much work so I’m not paying you if you didn’t do anything literally read what I just said because you clearly don’t understand so end of conversation I’m not paying you

First of all, I said you don’t have to pay me, just focus on the other guys’ payment. Would you like for me to find the imagine inside the server? Second of all, you didn’t disband. Literally everyone quit. Don’t bend the truth. Third of all, you’re the one who doesn’t understand how to manage people.

I should also add, your back up pay was literally 2000 Robux if the game flops. Of course I’m gonna do 2000 Robux worth of work. And also, I’ve spent alot of time just trying to fix your damn sidewalks. I’m now with a new studio, and that studio pays 10k Robux a month, so I’m giving them my best shot. When you complain about us not doing work, think of what we have to do, and actually think of a better back up pay.

Nobody quit actually I fired @HarrowedCrobix and I told you that I disbanded I told @NotSomeBot_Boi that he don’t have to make anything anymore and @gabed3 idk what I did to him but I disbanded the group so don’t lie like that cause you know i disbanded it

If you have anymore screenshots of the char I had with @HarrowedCrobix
It will prove me right

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day. @HarrowedCrobix and @NotSomeBot_Boi, can I get some backup here?

Ofc you will ask them and you know they will be on your side but you can keep lying like that but as long as I know the truth I’m fine

Oh yeah, I would’ve DMed you I quit, but you sort of blocked everyone.
Edit: Of course it would’ve been a little late, but I was busy with the whole job-hunting thing. I gotta make my Amazon and Blizzard Resume look good for six years later.

image FiredModeler

OOOF

Stop.

How about you put the rest of the chat

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I wont stop reporting him until hes banned

Good luck bud :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::slightly_smiling_face::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:LOL