SECTION I: General Conduct
- The use of profane language is not allowed in any circumstance, even outside of Roblox.
- Posting NSFW content within our servers will not be tolerated.
- Exploiting or hacking are not permitted in any game.
- Racism and sexism are not tolerated. Do not direct any mean-spirited messages towards a particular race or sex.
SECTION II: Member-Specific Rules
- Members cannot spam administrators asking for rewards.
- Do not abuse the report system; this includes reporting a player more than three times within an hour, reporting non-existent Roblox users, and reporting innocent players.
- Do not post personal information, including, but not limited to, name, address, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and birthdate in our group walls, forums, et cetera.
- Do not threaten or falsely accuse any member of VJZ.
- Do not impersonate administrators.
SECTION III: Administrator-Specific Rules
- Do not impose overly cruel or harsh punishments on members.
- Do not spend group funds without the approval of the owner.
- Administrators must also conform to §2.3 & §2.4.
SECTION IV: Developer-Specific Rules
- Do not add assets to promote anything not related to VJZ.
- Do not vandalize or delete other developer’s work.
- Do not plagiarize work from other groups or individuals.
- Every part of a game must be accessible by the owner; that is, do not add restrictive rooms not obtainable by the owner.
BROKEN RULES MATRIX:
|Broken Rule||Punishment Given||Warning(s)|
|§1.1||Immediate removal from the group.||0|
|§1.2||Revoke messaging abilities.||3|
|§1.3||Immediate removal from the group.||0|
|§1.4||Permanent ban from all VJZ games.||1|
|§1.5||Revoke messaging abilities.||1|
|§2.1||Revoke messaging abilities.||2|
|§2.2||Permanent ban from all VJZ games.||1|
|§2.3||Revoke messaging abilities.||1|
|§2.4||Immediate removal from the group.||0|
|§2.5||Removal from the group.||1|
|§3.1||Removal from the group.||1|
|§3.2||Removal of rank.||0|
|§4.1||Removal of rank.||1|
|§4.2||Removal of rank.||1|
|§4.3||Removal of rank.||1|
|§4.4||Removal of rank.||2|