Void Clan / Site Void

Edit: As of 7/1/2021, void clan has been unable to access the game for some reason and it’s been like that for a couple months. However, we will make another game similar to it soon.

Another Edit: As of 11/3/2021, Void Clan has officially been able to fix the issue, and we have re-established access and connection to it. We are very happy about this, and plan to resume work on it.

Hello! I wanted to talk about a game / group I am working on.
It is named < - Void Clan - > and it has a SCP-Styled game, Site-Void coming up very soon. I am the only one working on it sadly but I am making rapid progress on it. It’ll have many things, and I’ll include some below.

• Control Room
  • Many teams
  • Vehicles (not free models)
  • Guns (also not free models)
  • Nukes
  • Alarms
  • High intensity action
  • Monsters
  • And a bunch more!!

There will be NO free models. Come join our wonderful, non-toxic community here today!
https://www.roblox.com/groups/7534377/Void-Clan#!/about

Update Log:

The reason for an update log is
A) To view progress
B) To document development of the game.
C) To get so much nostalgia when looking back on this.

Pre-Release0.1 - November 3rd 2020 to December 24th 2020

I now do have a person helping me out on this! TheDoomSlay3r is also another void clan developer, and is helping me out. (Sadly he left on May 26 2021)

• Added working PC and guns
  • Added hallways
  • Added bases
  • Added teams
  • Added lore/story
  • Added nukes
  • Added vehicles
  • Added hallways
  • Added Control Room
  • Added offices

These things took around 14 hours and that time was spread out between Nov 3 2020 and Dec 24 2020.

Pre-Release0.2 - December 24th 2020 to January 3rd 2021

In this period of time, I could not make anything due to medical issues with my arms / hands, however this is has been fixed and I will be back to work on January 4th. (Which is tomorrow at the time I have written this)

Pre-Release0.2.1 - January 4th 2021 to January 26th 2021

Everything added in this version / period of time will be added to the post when it has ended.