This is vTech terms of service official document, created for buyers interested in our services. We strongly encourage to read them for information purposes
Digital Product Terms of Service
- Every payment on our hub is a contract made between vendor (“service provider”) and you.
- Files, graphics or any other form of content for which payment has been made is non-refundable.
- Leaking, gifting, reselling or using with no license is and will be prevented by our administration.
- We reserve a right to revoke your license if your behavior is against these terms
- Custom Orders are a hire-dev service. You pay and developer(s) make you your order within 1-14 days depending on how big the order is.
- It is in 100% customers job to contact and work along with developers on the order they’ve placed as well as payment (if not made before)
- No refunds provided
- By using custom orders service you understand that making no contact with developer for over 3 days revokes your payment and a right to use the service.
- Rushing the developers will result in a order cancelation.
- We require upfront payment for custom orders.
- Making our developers uncomfortable
with you (inappropriate behavior or explicit content) will give them a right to stop working on your order and remove the custom order from their to-do list
- Licenses may be revoked if deemed neccessary and can be done immadietely with no refunds.
- By joining and ordering you agree to these terms.