Waiting for players to Load (Need help!)

Hello everyone,

I need some help with waiting for players to load.

In story games, at the start you have to let the players load. For me I put a 10 second cool down after a player joins the game but that doesn’t seem to work because after that I’m firing a remote event from the server to the client and it gets delayed for each player because they join at different times due to their device performance. Is there anyway I can make it so It waits for all the players to join and then fires the remote event for all the players at the same time?

(I want all the players to load in and then fire a remote event to all the clients at the same time.)

1 Like

That’s simple, wait for all their characters to load. Once all of them loaded, then you are ensured all the players loaded.

2 Likes

That’s not what I mean, I want the players to be loaded in and after that after some seconds fire a remote event for all the players at the same time. Players join in at different times so the ones that join fast begin the countdown of seconds before the ones that join after. Therefore, the remote events are fired at different times for everyone.

1 Like

Instead of starting the countdown on join, just put them on a default loading screen and have them wait until the other players join. When a certain number of players joined, then you can fire the remote and proceed.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, I might seem dumb asking about this topic but my brain is fried from working on my game for hours!

1 Like

No worries, I have those moments too :joy:

3 Likes