[CLOSED] eclxpsis | Experienced Cheap Builder

About Me

Hello! I’m eclxpsis and I’ve been developing on Roblox for around 6 years. It took me some time to really get into it, but now that’s what I spend the majority of my time doing. I own and develop La Floraison Restaurant, a restaurant group here on Roblox. I also own a development studio, Daunted Arts.

Limitations

I do not do low-poly builds and may decline offers from groups with few members. If you are looking for someone to have a realistic build while being able to have the game run smoothly on all devices (especially mobile), I may not be your best choice. I prefer to create hyper-realistic games.

This is not necessarily a limitation, but it may influence my decision when I am commissioned to do something: I prefer to work in a professional, business-like environment. I am willing to do voice calls, but it is not my preference.

My Work

If you have any questions, concerns, or you’d like to see more of my work, contact me via Discord.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Intricate designs, like the Eiffel Tower pictured, are no problem.

I know a fair bit about lighting effects and how they work, as well as environmental/terrain settings.

I enjoy making high-quality and realistic environments. If you want something low-poly. I’m not the developer for you.

As stated previously, I only make realistic environments. If your building is one story, I may be able to add a realistic reflection on the floor as well.

Availability

I am not available for hire at this time. I do not have availability in my schedule to build for any more groups/individuals, but I appreciate your interest!

Payment
Down Payment

I require a down payment of 25% before I begin a project.

Payment Source

Both the down payment and final payment must be in R$ and paid with group funds. I do not accept any other form of payment.

Pricing

My prices are dependent on the difficulty and time your asset takes. However, they are generally highly negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or through Twitter at: https://twitter.com/eclxpsis

Discord Username: eclipsis#9962

Thanks for reading! :heart:

1 Like