Want some feedback

hello there. a couple of months back I created a new game Icon and some new thumbnails but I never got some proper feedback so I just want a bit of feedback

New Icon

New Thumbnails

Just for some comparison here is the old icon

and some old thumbnails

thank you for any feedback

6 Likes

Revealed not revieled, that’s all look good enough.

This is actually Cool! The new thumbnails are cool
The old thumbnails are meh.

But keep up the good work!

thanks for your feedback it I think I might try to fix the typo some time in the near future but right now I’m a bit busy

If your game is something related to playing as a block, try changing the design up a bit the thumbnail and icon look similar and the only changes that’s been made is moving objects at different corners and degrees. It’s slightly here and there to understand what is actual going on in icon or what information is included, to give players a view why should I play this.

Considering that the game’s name is called “The Block Awaits” add something unique that gives players a little information about what the game is about.

Showcasing certain items that are part of the actual game is good it’ll give information on what players will be seeing in the thumbnail as for why should I click on this. You also want to have something interesting and not showcasing just a simplistic block however that depends on what the game is really about?

These are really good, keep up the good work! (;

Really good, I like the text and how simple the 3d models are.

here is the game Hello I am a Block read desk. - Roblox it’s about you talking to a block and has peaty good lore (in my opinion) but you kinda got to play it to understand it

also, you said
“the thumbnail and icon look similar and the only changes that’s been made is moving objects at different corners and degrees”
that was kinda what I was going for but creating it into a thumbnail form was a bit more difficult than simply moving stuff around I also had to change the lighting a bit and adjusting the letters to be as readable as possible and I had to rerender it a ton