Want to be featured on the Roblox Twitter? Find out how!

If I remember correctly, it wasn’t a very long time ago that #RobloxDev tweets were regularly shown on the Roblox twitter. Is this something new/different?

1 Like

This was most likely before I joined the team, I don’t know the reasons as to why we stopped.

1 Like

That’s super!! :smiley:
May I ask what is considered ‘family friendly’? My twitter profile is a combination of a work and personal account, so it may have my opinions or just funny texts / images spread across some tweets.

1 Like

Does this also include replies? And where do you draw the line between family friendly and non-family friendly? As that’s a subjective term.

Also in case your account was checked previously and deemed un-family friendly, would it be rechecked or immediately turned down?

3 Likes

We are so alike. :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Great Question!

If your twitter contains inappropriate images/words we can’t really re-tweet a #RBXDev post, because users may be like oh! I wonder what else he posted and then stumble upon something that contains swearing or something else.

I’m not trying to be the twitter police here, having a clean & friendly twitter opens up many opportunities such as this, so it’s something to keep in mind.

It’s why having a public & personal twitter account is so important.

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I’ll get to splitting up my account in that case.

1 Like

So. Here’s a question though.

Does the Roblox Twitter take a hard line on political statements being amongst tweets? I’m pretty hard leaning right (aka Pro-Trump) and I don’t swear, or say anything particularly defamatory, but sometimes will go out of the way to take a hardline against things that go against my beliefs. Would this make my “unfriendly” to be RT’ed?

1 Like

If Roblox cared about your political view outside of the website we’d have a problem but I doubt they care.

On-Topic Thanks Roblox, SPAM MY STUFF I BEG YOU >:L

1 Like

I would hope Roblox doesn’t discriminate against others for political beliefs because that is a big problem.

1 Like

I think that’s fine.

I’m mostly referring to posts that contain curse words, or inappropriate images.
everyone is entitled to their own political views.

1 Like

I’ll be splitting up my account into public and personal, then. However; What is considered inappropriate? As something can be inappropriate for one person and no big deal for another.

Edit: Above answered my question :ok_hand:

I’ll include some examples in the OP! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just have some unpopular opinions to many people, and I’d have to say that some people may get

triggered.

5 Likes

Neat.

Does this mean in general (so no retweeting others’ work) or just the post you hope to get retweeted?

I love my team xD

Awwww man, no curse words. Time to go delete some tweets

1 Like

This tweet is from a while ago, but still relevant and would love a good RT!

One of my building posts I made back in april was rt’ed by roblox, great experience.