How to send informations from a game to a custom website?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    Hi, thanks for reading! I am thinking about to make a website for a in working game, like LuaLearning, and i am thinking about to implement a login system and tracking some player data.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
    Not know how to attempt this.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    What external service to use with HttpService for storing player data + basic manipulation of stored data?
    So, i found this topic, but it not really have helped me out.

Now, i know it was possible, as i have see that one bot from discord provide this, but now i am asking if i really can make this or if this was prohibited. Then if i am allowed to make this, then how can i get the informations? I am asking this as i want to make my website in php, html and css, so i not know if this was compatible with Lua…

Thanks for reading;
~~ Eterna

1 Like

Depend wich data you want to track.

1 Like

@SPycrem i want to track for example XP and others things. Then, how can i make a login system?

So, now srry if you not understand my question, i will try to explain it better : I want to make a website and use the Informations collected from my game (XP, Level, weapons, etc). Now: how can i send Informations from my game to my website? I founded this website, but still dont know how.