Improvement Request for Developer Analytics Dashboard

As a developer, it’s currently hard to figure out why our graphs behave the way they do. If this was addressed, it’d help because we’d be able to make more informed decisions on what to keep doing and what to avoid during our development process in regards to updates.

A proposed solution, commonly used in industry, would be to mark the graph with markers when updates are made.

2 Likes

Make sure you follow the requirements listed in How to post a Feature Request

2 Likes

What’s the request here? Are you suggesting that the dev stats page should show a in-graph marker for every single time you publish to production? This would be cluttered. You could export your data and use a 3rd party app to track specific dates - this would probably work out better for you.

2 Likes

This feature request was made by suggestion from staff during RDC, in reference to the new developer dashboard.
There won’t be as much of a need for 3rd party software with this new website.

It wouldn’t be hard to get around the “clutter” issue. There’s a few solutions. It’s industry standard to see when flags were flipped on analytics, Roblox uses it internally.

I specially wrote it for staff that are already familiar with the the request, sorry for the lack of information.

2 Likes

I don’t really think pinging a Roblox admin is a good idea, as that would give them a notification about a post that they would check anyways, which will just annoy them more.

The context is above your reply. The post was made by suggestion from said admin. I’m just letting them know it’s up.