Weaselify - Builder

About Me

Hello there! I am an experienced ROBLOX builder, and I have been building for around 3 years. I am most experienced building sci-fi, and low poly, although I am willing to try out new styles of building.

Here’s a bit of my work!

Examples

Availability

My availability during the week fluctuates as I am in school, and I am involved in other activities. On the weekend, I am available to work around 6 - 10 hours a day.

Payment

Payment negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or by discord.
Weaselify#1996

Thanks for reading!

20 Likes

Simple, yet dignified. Nice work and welcome to the devforum!

3 Likes

I’ve known weasel for quite the time now. He takes time on his builds and always gets them done! Love working with him! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Is it strictly only robux as in you won’t accept alternative payments such as USD or is robux just your preferred payment option?

2 Likes

If the only option for payment is USD, then I will accept it at DevEx rates, but otherwise only robux. I will add that to the post.

2 Likes

I said the starting is 20,000 robux, which is around 70$

1 Like

Aha… right. That’s what I get for skimming instead of reading the entire post. :sweat_smile: I consider $70 a reasonable amount for what you give in return.Is it fixed at that price or does it vary on the request itself?

1 Like

That’s just the minimum amount I would charge for a map, it goes up if the task is difficult, or large.

1 Like

For the minimum of $70 what size would I receive, estimated brick count total? By complexity are you referring to vague building requests or a particular building theme you’re not familiar with?

1 Like

For 70$, there would probably be around 2,000 - 3,000 bricks. By complexity I mean what styles I’m not familiar, or how detailed a concept is given to me. These questions have made me think more about my portfolio, and I probably shouldn’t have a minimum price since I might be needed for tasks smaller than $70 worth. Thank you for bringing up these points.

2 Likes

Very awesome low poly maps very cool ad simple.

2 Likes

Amazing examples! I bid you luck in finding someone to hire you!

2 Likes

Commissions open again, hmu on discord if interested.

I hired Weaselify for a Star Wars project, and he definitely impressed me. He works quick and puts in high amounts of detail, I highly recommend him.