[ Web Panel ] BloxBan ( Feedback / Testing )

What is BloxBan

BloxBan is a web-based panel that allows you & your team to better create, track & more your bans with a better and easier alternative when moderating your games.

More Screenshots / Demonstration

Staff Tab

Moderation Tab

Ban Edit

Demonstration

https://twitter.com/i/status/1499368284554153986

Apply for testing

The panel is at Its testing stage and I need your help to test out its stability when running under load,
currently, the panel is running under a couple of games but I am looking for a game that can push it to its limits.

If you want to join the testing please feel free to direct message me and ill be more than happy to get back to you!

5 Likes

Hello, very nice design the home page looks stunning! But the Moderation Tab and Ban edit look a bit stretched I’ve made a new quick design with less empty spaces on the side and maybe like this you can use it as an overlay.

The Staff Tab could use some more padding on the sides so that the picture isn’t pressed up against the top of the frame.

Well, the reason for that is less work for the mobile site to render also, less work for me to do.

Thanks for the edit I’ll see what else I can do.

1 Like

Great job! The use of it is really helpful but lets be real… the design was the first thing that stood out to me! :clap: :smiley:

3 Likes

This is looking amazing. I agree with Trisxcal. It does seem a bit stretched. Other than that it is all looking amazing. Good luck with the testing etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

That looks amazing! All of the information is relevant, and it tells me what I need to know.

My only complaint is that the contrast isn’t great, and needs improving in some areas.

2 Likes

See the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.

Additionally, Chrome includes a tool in the DevTools to measure contrast:

fun, colourful RPG game

The contrast is 8.89:1, which passes WCAG AAA (7:1).

In your menu, the contrast of non-highlighted items is 2.25:1 (#4C5158 on #16161A), failing all tests (WCAG AA requires at least 4.5:1).

2 Likes

1 Like